Pictures taken @ My Visit to BMW World 2010 @ MBS

Re: Pictures taken @ My Visit to BMW World 2010 @ MBS

Wow. The F10 w M sport bumper is nice!

Ahbengdriver;590841 said:
What about PI ?
normally, if just launched, 20k saving...subsequently, 30k to 40k...

one more consideration is the saving is subjective due to difference in spec from AD vs PI...

great example to quote is 535i AD is 282k and PI one is 215k....nearly 70k difference!!

nice pics.. :) Thanks for posting..

damn i didnt see the m1 concept..zzz

nice pics!! thanks for sharing..

leebmer;590855 said:
normally, if just launched, 20k saving...subsequently, 30k to 40k...

one more consideration is the saving is subjective due to difference in spec from AD vs PI...

great example to quote is 535i AD is 282k and PI one is 215k....nearly 70k difference!!

PI 535i only 215k??????? Wow. Good price

hitmee;590912 said:
PI 535i only 215k??????? Wow. Good price

MTL.........

cheers

go check yesterday's classified...one PI quoted M sports 535i at $215,555...another one quote 535i at $199,000...

going thru a post mortem after 8 months ownership of AD Z4, i find it a hassle to change engine oil (need to bring own oil) at AD, cant really expect them to do a one-stop service i.e. buy and change the specific oil that the customer wants..told them not to wash car, even written THIS INSTRUCTION on the service form and yet they washed the car. ended up collecting my car after 6pm becoz they told me got queue at the wash car section!!!

maybe it's high time i explore PI for my next ride...the huge price diff and narrowing of OMV diff seem to have changed the equation quite a bit...apparently, weakening of EURO seems to affect AD but not PI hence the spread of these two OMV is reducing...

leebmer;590945 said:
go check yesterday's classified...one PI quoted M sports 535i at $215,555...another one quote 535i at $199,000...

going thru a post mortem after 8 months ownership of AD Z4, i find it a hassle to change engine oil (need to bring own oil) at AD, cant really expect them to do a one-stop service i.e. buy and change the specific oil that the customer wants..told them not to wash car, even written THIS INSTRUCTION on the service form and yet they washed the car. ended up collecting my car after 6pm becoz they told me got queue at the wash car section!!!

maybe it's high time i explore PI for my next ride...the huge price diff and narrowing of OMV diff seem to have changed the equation quite a bit...apparently, weakening of EURO seems to affect AD but not PI hence the spread of these two OMV is reducing...

Hi Sean,

how about get PML to go your house to take your ride after service then sent it back to you??? really hassle free ya, Lolz........that will be nice right???
But at least when you buying the E89 they got what you want right as you were comparing to PI as well.............i think so..........

* i too bring my own engine oil there, no prblem at all..........not sure why you find it hassle....
cheers

hitmee;590949 said:
I too young to drive f10 now.

totally agreed, me tooo

cheers

A couple of the pics I took at the exhibition. Shows the interior of the GTS. Sorry about the slanted roll cage pic. It was extremely difficult to position the camera coz the bucket seats were very very huggy.

Bro, thks for sharing your pictures too :) I failed to take these as it was truly challenging for my entry level DSLR due to dim light. This has indeed been a "hard -to-come by" event for all :))

ac323;590947 said:
how about get PML to go your house to take your ride after service then sent it back to you???

I didn't know PML provide this service. How much do they charge?

ktnpl;591665 said:
I didn't know PML provide this service. How much do they charge?

I understand quite a number of years back when BMW wasnt as popular, my neighbour's had an E34 and BMW shuffled them to and fro during normal services. I remember it was a 520i and not a high end model. During that time, apparently the feedback from my neighbour is that the service standard was very good from the local AD.

Also this service was free then. I understand only the 7 series have this service now, as for whether its free or not, not sure but I think it is chargeable though. Either in the servicing costs or seperately charged.

Racebred;591431 said:
A couple of the pics I took at the exhibition. Shows the interior of the GTS. Sorry about the slanted roll cage pic. It was extremely difficult to position the camera coz the bucket seats were very very huggy.

Nice pics! They unlocked the car for you to access which means they know that you are a potential customer. For normal mortals like us, nobody bothered to approach us haa haa. Anyways GTS is the star of the show and its looks great! I prefer the Frozen Gray M3 Sedan though, its way cheaper than the GTS and more practical but too bad aint have the moolah. Praying hard for Toto to strike first prize. Need totoseow to give lucky numbers :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6king88top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back