Pirelli vs Goodyear

Guys I need some advices.

I wanted to change my tyres and called up some tyres shop.
I have gotten a strange offer of Pirelli P Zero all season at the price of Goodyear F1 asym.
I have never used Pirelli tyres therefore still thinking........................

Comparing Pirelli P Zero all season with Goodyear F1 asym tyres on 245/40/18 which is better?

God, some guru out there, please help....................

Re: Pirelli vs Goodyear

KingKongRS;584314 said:
Guys I need some advices.

I wanted to change my tyres and called up some tyres shop.
I have gotten a strange offer of Pirelli P Zero all season at the price of Goodyear F1 asym.
I have never used Pirelli tyres therefore still thinking........................

Comparing Pirelli P Zero all season with Goodyear F1 asym tyres on 245/40/18 which is better?

God, some guru out there, please help....................
we dont need ALL season,just 1 season can do the job.
by the way how come you know is ALL season?

I have decided to give it a try yesterday.
All seasons is written on the tyre.
Hope its good.............

How much the current price for Goodyear F1 asym?

MY personal POV try avoid those ALL season rubber ,my understanding this ALL SEAson are cater for countries has 4 seasons and local law need this kind of rubber to be used on the road for whole year without swtching rubber especially Summer and Winter.
Since our place only 1 season(hot),we should be using rubber for the all year round Summer tyre (even better rubber than those summer rubber use in 4 season place)
MHO

roberttan;585051 said:
MY personal POV try avoid those ALL season rubber ,my understanding this ALL SEAson are cater for countries has 4 seasons and local law need this kind of rubber to be used on the road for whole year without swtching rubber especially Summer and Winter.
Since our place only 1 season(hot),we should be using rubber for the all year round Summer tyre (even better rubber than those summer rubber use in 4 season place)
MHO

But we have 4 seasons here....

Hot, hotter, wet, wetter....:laughing:

roberttan;585051 said:
MHO

Too late..................... I am already on it. Now too early to say anything..........................
But the grip so far is good.

KingKongRS;585088 said:
Too late..................... I am already on it. Now too early to say anything..........................
But the grip so far is good.

Hi, were you on run flats previously?

How is the new ride - comfort, noise?

Am also thinking of change my RFT for quieter ones...

hi KingKong

Can you pls give us an update how the all seasons worked out maybe after 10k KM. I'm quite interested in them but so far everyone is quite negative about them in Singapore.

Which model of All Seasons did you get?

roberttan;585051 said:
MHO

Can't agree more!!! Multi Purpose usually becomes no-purpose...

lowd01;589313 said:
hi KingKong

Can you pls give us an update how the all seasons worked out maybe after 10k KM. I'm quite interested in them but so far everyone is quite negative about them in Singapore.

Which model of All Seasons did you get?

I would like to but I dont think I am going to hit 10K so soon. Probably another 4-5mths.
Its Nero P-Zero

For budget conscious, F1 is good
If the tire can last you at leat 1.5 years ( say 20k mileage ) then it's definitely a Good Year :)

I am on the Goodyears and have to say they have impressive thread wear. Grip is very good though comfort level is not really there. I never had an issue of side wall cracking. Having said that, I would like to have the new Bridgestone RE series which supposedly is top rated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88how

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back