Places to Buy Engine Oil

Re: Places to Buy Engine Oil

Yeah I bought 6 quart..dammm cheap....cheaper than cooking oil..thought of buying more but moving house....

SO CHEAP..
must be one time discount.
will ask all my friend to go and grab more to stock up.
should be while stock last.

I tot MX Trading was the cheapest @ $14 per quart, dunno got different or not ?

donaldho;607388 said:
I tot MX Trading was the cheapest @ $14 per quart, dunno got different or not ?

I have also bought from MX Trading before.
It's the same bottle. No difference.

I thought promotion end last sunday....

WHAT A WASTE....
just went down , now is selling at 13.90
still cheaper than mx trading.
heard from a insider engine oil price going to increase.
i bought 8 bottles first. engine oil can keep .

jeffrey;607413 said:
WHAT A WASTE....
just went down , now is selling at 13.90
still cheaper than mx trading.
heard from a insider engine oil price going to increase.
i bought 8 bottles first. engine oil can keep .

Engine oil shelf life = +- 3years (provided its not open)
Once open shelf life = +- 6mths ~ 12mths only.

Jus my 2jiam

Hi,

My ride e90 320I. How much litres of engine oil do i need to purchase???

brandonng;611102 said:
Hi,

My ride e90 320I. How much litres of engine oil do i need to purchase???

4.5L.... so buy 5 bottles, then keep half... so next time can buy 4 enough liao! =)

jonsuta;552773 said:
Hi Bro/Sis,

My next service is coming up and will be going to PML. Considering to purchase engine oil outside and pay the S$55 labor charge to PML for service.

I remember that a lot of bros/sis were recommending to go to MX Trading. Seems that I misplaced the shop's address and phone number. Any of the bros/sis can advise me of the address and phone number of MX Trading?

Besides MX Trading, any other shops that can be recommended for reasonable price? (considering to purchase Mobil 1, Amsoil, and etc.)

Thank you, in advance.

Dear all Bro,

I am sending my car to PML for servicing by next week and thinking of buy the M1 from Mx trading. But do we need to buy oil filter as well or just let PML do the job for us ? if need to buy then any good lobang to recommend ? thanks all !!!:inlove:

Algino;616885 said:
Dear all Bro,

I am sending my car to PML for servicing by next week and thinking of buy the M1 from Mx trading. But do we need to buy oil filter as well or just let PML do the job for us ? if need to buy then any good lobang to recommend ? thanks all !!!:inlove:

PML has the oil filter..dun need to purchase separately..

jeffrey;616958 said:
call jack @84280666 for m1 lobang
good price. 0w40

Just called Jack for M1 ... really good deal , thx for the lobang bro !:dance:

Dear all bros,

i just came back from PML yesterday and thought it may be a good idea to let all bros going servicing to know:

1) If you bring your own engine oil, the service advisor will check what you bring. So be sure the oil you bring is of similiar specs as what they use.

2) The usual topping up of windscreen washing liquid is an issue which is touched on by many brothers here but again they did it to my car ....lost $10 for nothing as i check the washer reservoir myself every week....

3) The 3m tape issue is a must if yours is a new car. Remember to get them to do it. Its free but take ages for them to paste....

Hope my above experience help others. Cheers!

Hi bro,

Mind to tell wat is 3m tapes issue ? And PML did it FREE ?!!?

V6ENGINE;616971 said:
Dear all bros,

i just came back from PML yesterday and thought it may be a good idea to let all bros going servicing to know:

1) If you bring your own engine oil, the service advisor will check what you bring. So be sure the oil you bring is of similiar specs as what they use.

2) The usual topping up of windscreen washing liquid is an issue which is touched on by many brothers here but again they did it to my car ....lost $10 for nothing as i check the washer reservoir myself every week....

3) The 3m tape issue is a must if yours is a new car. Remember to get them to do it. Its free but take ages for them to paste....

Hope my above experience help others. Cheers!

are u refering to the magic tape? and those symptoms of squeaky sounds from within the cabin?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winprome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back