Planning to buy X1 or 216i (Petrol) from PML

ah168huat

Hi,

Planning to buy X1 or 216i (Petrol) from PML. Any good and responsible sales person recommendations? Please PM me.

Thank you in advance.

The BMW X1 is the ideal vehicle for the individuals who need to translate driving joy in accordance with their own needs and needs. Its SAV extents show noteworthy assurance, its inside huge adaptability. Through the BMW line and the BMW Sport Line it offers two outline universes that enable you to set specific accents on the outside and inside. On account of a mix of BMW EfficientDynamics measures and proficient BMW TwinPower Turbo oil and diesel motors, the BMW X1 flaunts amazingly low utilization and outflow esteems in all motor renditions.

Same thoughts looking for a good SA. Was thinking about X1 after testing a friend's X1 and like it a lot, as it has the power that . Never thought of 216i till went down to PML walk around and notice it has additional safety features like lane departure warning, approach control warning and person recognition with light city braking...etc. Just pop into PML and talk to any SA..:)

I almost signed for the booking of one 216GT last week because of quite an attractive deal + high trade-in, but wife last minute changed mind because of X1. Now still undecided.

I was undecided between x1 or x2. Instead i bot x2. X1 is more comfortable but the drive in x2 is better. If you going for x1, i feel xline is better looking than x1 advantage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumienphi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back