Plasti Dip

Re: Plasti Dip

dimebag;1065495 said:
Anyone tried dipping their exhaust before? I think i would want to do that as well.

FOr????? no one can see except the road..... dont tink it cn withstand d heat...

casper77;1065499 said:
FOr????? no one can see except the road..... dont tink it cn withstand d heat...

Actually is can, seen it on the blue S4 on dipyourcar.com which lasted for a year. Haha still can see the difference between chrome and black! I'm very particular lol.

FASTCARS;1065941 said:
How know if Plasti Dip is available at our local retail store.

Company: Plasti Dip Pte Ltd
Address: 158 Kallang Way, #01-08
City: Singapore
Postal Code: 349245
Phone: 65-68411333
Fax: 65-67499218

FASTCARS;1065941 said:
I m not sure if any local stores carry them but I know the below was the pioneers of PlastiDip in Singapore. You can visit their Facebook page or contact him personally.

Art & Kraft Services @ https://www.facebook.com/ArtandKraft?ref=stream (Andre @ 9074-8913)

FASTCARS;1065941 said:

Baby1M;1065962 said:
I m not sure if any local stores carry them but I know the below was the pioneers of PlastiDip in Singapore. You can visit their Facebook page or contact him personally.

Art & Kraft Services @ https://www.facebook.com/ArtandKraft?ref=stream (Andre @ 9074-8913)

There is a Plasti Dip sg. It is located at Kallang. Each bottle is going at around $30 which is very pricey.

Finally finished with the cosmetic modification! Andre from Art & Kraft plasti dipped the rims for me. Fantastic job and reasonable pricing, i highly recommend!

dimebag;1072466 said:
Finally finished with the cosmetic modification! Andre from Art & Kraft plasti dipped the rims for me. Fantastic job and reasonable pricing, i highly recommend!

Bro, tell me where you park at night, i go try see whether it was peelable or not.

dimebag;1072466 said:
Same person who did my window trimming and a segment of my bumper to black.

christopher ngo;1072479 said:
Bro, tell me where you park at night, i go try see whether it was peelable or not.
Of course can lah. Plastic Dip is known to be peelable but not an easy 'use finger, pull and peel'.

Many people e.g. in Europe or States, use Plastic Dip (not permanent) because it is peelable revealing the original paint/colour is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

christopher ngo;1072494 said:
Knn, ppl peel my rim, so i wanna peel ppl rim to release my anger .

Who so bo liao to go peel your rims. Btw it is not that easy to peel you know. Unless you offended someone on the road?

dimebag;1072517 said:
Who so bo liao to go peel your rims. Btw it is not that easy to peel you know. Unless you offended someone on the road?

I dunno, if i catch him, i will tow him from Singapore to KL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back