Pls help

i-vtec(izterry)

Hi bro. Fed I went for oil service at mcwell. They instructed a china man to change the oil for my 320 e90, after few day later. My oil indicator light up. I call them up and told them this issue . And they say juz oil service won't have oil leak . It due to my car . 3 week later. My alternator damage. When changing the alternator, the work shop guy told me that my oil ring was not seal after oil service. Alternator damage due to engine oil that spilt out from the oil filter. Now what can I do to them? Any bro can advice ?

Re: Pls help

Woahhhh. Dono how to help

Option 1: Suck thumb.

Option 2: Go to McWell bang table.

Option 3: Ask MW.

It is out of my witz to help :(

Do you know how an oil change is done?
Will you be able to show the causal link between that and the bad oil seal? And the subsequent damage?

Else... really hard.

Nah.. 2277 said that loud noise from my e90's air vent after installed compressor is normal, but not until the next day, I cannot tahan and banged table, other technician top up gas and whole thing solved... sigh.. Wasted trips and time

They said its normal ?

Macam mana PML .....

marcus28;966303 said:
Nah.. 2277 said that loud noise from my e90's air vent after installed compressor is normal, but not until the next day, I cannot tahan and banged table, other technician top up gas and whole thing solved... sigh.. Wasted trips and time

eh so what can TS do? should have banged table earlier....now bang seems too late anyway.
cruel as it seems, seems like now only can suck thumb and move on cos i don't see much of a case to pursue unless able to prove the correlation.

saintdagon;966349 said:
mcwell standard really drop alot sigh
McWell became McHell? :thinking:

marcus28;966303 said:

this one also no better
the last time i bought my brakes from them... the front right side they used the wrong bolt size
end up the bolt drop out and my brakes was braking on thin air

Why would anyone leave their Ultimate Driving Machine to McWell?

I told the workshop tat repair my car(alternator) to write report on my alternator
Due to engine oil that damage it from last service without the oil ring.when to A1 motor
Told me here leak there leak . Need to change whole car seal at $2000++.one workshop near mcwell tell me repair close to $3k. So tired and feel like selling my car. Drive to paya ubi used car dealer. Beside got one workshop. Went in to try my luck . They open
Up my bonnet and say. Below oil leak only. Alternator $460 plus oil leak $140

A1? Have you tried Toys R Us?

Stop going to all these funny workshops la. Drive to J4C today and get the car sorted. It can be done, no need to get depressed.

Holy cow ..... That is serious stuff.....

eokh;966369 said:
this one also no better
the last time i bought my brakes from them... the front right side they used the wrong bolt size
end up the bolt drop out and my brakes was braking on thin air

New oil ring ? If not problem again .....

Oilman;966431 said:
A1? Have you tried Toys R Us?

Stop going to all these funny workshops la. Drive to J4C today and get the car sorted. It can be done, no need to get depressed.

i-vtec(izterry);966429 said:
Then they put back the oil ring and solve the issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66sin88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back