PML 3rd yr promo(Sept) but booked car on 26Aug

shake

Hi,

I saw today's newspaper there is a 3rd yr promo from PML of:
1. 3yr free servicing
2. 3yr free road tax
3. savings of up to $33,000 for immediate registration

as my car will only be delivered in end sept/early oct, will i be entitled to the promo? Will called up my SE to check later, just wanna find out wat are the chances that they will throw in this promo for me? Felt cheated tat my SE never informed me of the promo...

Anyone here same situation as me?

Re: PML 3rd yr promo(Sept) but booked car on 26Aug

shake;679683 said:
Hi,

1. 3yr free servicing
2. 3yr free road tax

as my car will only be delivered in end sept/early oct, will i be entitled to the promo? Will called up my SE to check later, just wanna find out wat are the chances that they will throw in this promo for me? Felt cheated tat my SE never informed me of the promo...

Haiz bro....i feel you too.....im in the same situation. Booked the car on 26th and collecting next week.

I just sms my SE and ask him why....his answer....my discount and rebate more than this promotion....sianz liao lor....:liar:

rule no.1 = sheep fur grows on sheep body

give you upfront discount = no promo
give you promo = no upfront discount

you either save first, pay later or pay first, save later .... i will definitely go for save first. money in our pocket is always better in pml pocket

spkentchai;679687 said:
Haiz bro....i feel you too.....im in the same situation. Booked the car on 26th and collecting next week.

I just sms my SE and ask him why....his answer....my discount and rebate more than this promotion....sianz liao lor....:liar:

Wat rebate and discount you got?

shake;679683 said:
Hi,

1. 3yr free servicing
2. 3yr free road tax

VW giving 10years rd tax rebates...

spkentchai;679687 said:

Just KPO a bit, what was your purchase price?

spkentchai;679687 said:

So, is it true that the discount and saving you got fills up the current promotion? At least it should be similar! :thinking:

Steffan;679734 said:
So, is it true that the discount and saving you got fills up the current promotion? At least it should be similar! :thinking:

Well....it is better cos I get a 6k cash discount and I used it to put into a M Kit. Overall, I still got a good deal.

This kind of ad is just attention grabbing.... At the end of the day, there is no such thing as a free lunch..... so, yeah, 'free' road tax, 'free servicing' etc..... less up front discount.... Also just finish ghost month, so those that's been putting off purchase, this is to attract them...

Anyway, agree with WT....best money is in pocket money......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asahihotpotvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back