PML or PI for X5

• PML

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: PML or PI for X5

wt_know;697468 said:
i'm quite confused with this statement actually. i'm not targeting henry but many have said the saving is not worth it from buying from PI vs PML.

does it mean once you buy a bimmer from PI, you are on your own ... risk = 100%
anything wrong with the car the PI will not honour it. hence, the saving you have upfront is not worth a penny at all?

like you are buying from PI???

* heard you only buy agent car......
cheers

You want power? space? X5M, without doubt. When you see the options, you'll be amazed.

Going back to answer you. 30K difference is a no brainer buddy. Recently just heard of a customer who got from PI, and in the end when the car did arrived, after a long time, the specs were not accurate to what the dealer promised at the start. Idrive missing, etc etc. No point going to details cause you've probably heard the same shit before. With PML, you always have a place to bang table, and also, start a loyalty programme with them.

Again, you want power, space, and unrivalled control and entertainment, buy X5M. Now loan rates are so cheap anyway, take a bigger loan and done. :) Tomorrow there will be a X6M at the Kallang meetup, join us if you can :)

wuga;697396 said:
A bit? >150K ah bro.... LOL :yikess:

$30K savings on what prices quoted? It has to be discussed on a % context.

As for PI vs AD cars, discussed before. The irony is that many forumers said I sold my PI 335 cheap, even though it is $10K below a friend's modded PML 335's asking price one year newer than mine.

SC_IS;697643 said:
You want power? space? X5M, without doubt. When you see the options, you'll be amazed.

Going back to answer you. 30K difference is a no brainer buddy. Recently just heard of a customer who got from PI, and in the end when the car did arrived, after a long time, the specs were not accurate to what the dealer promised at the start. Idrive missing, etc etc. No point going to details cause you've probably heard the same shit before. With PML, you always have a place to bang table, and also, start a loyalty programme with them.

Again, you want power, space, and unrivalled control and entertainment, buy X5M. Now loan rates are so cheap anyway, take a bigger loan and done. :) Tomorrow there will be a X6M at the Kallang meetup, join us if you can :)

salesman talk.

let's say $30k of $250k = 12% saving. is that good enough? or minimum must be 20%?

kenntona;697647 said:
$30K savings on what prices quoted? It has to be discussed on a % context.

As for PI vs AD cars, discussed before. The irony is that many forumers said I sold my PI 335 cheap, even though it is $10K below a friend's modded PML 335's asking price one year newer than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

15-20% savings more reasonable...... besides specs, check on warranty / workshops honoring warranty......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88how

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back