Re: PML Warranty Limitation

For us Ah Lian's when we scold our partners, we YELL:

BSI

BACK SIDE ITCHY ??

Red3er;437071 said:
In banks BSI = Basic Service Index....

joetanbk;436464 said:
My car's 3 year warranty will be up this June. PML has advised me to send in my car for a 2 day "full checkup" just before my warranty ends.

Can I check if anyone here has done this before? What is your feedback?

Reading this thread, I am now suspicious if they will do a proper job. Will they take this opportunity to profit for silly charges and even worse... do some patchy cover-up for real defects so that they do not need to properly replace the faulty parts?

Urgent advice required as I have booked my 2-days checkup from tomr! Thanks in advance.

Just to follow up on my last mail and let you guys know. I have done a final service checkup with PML and I was quite satisfied with it. I just paid the standard labour + service scope ($22+$120) and they were actually quite thorough. I asked to see all the "raw" reports and found that they've replaced my wiper spray pump, replaced some leaky gaskets, replaced the entire vacuum pump. The only material charge was the power steering hydraulic fluid top-up due to the leaky gasket+pump. They did call to ask if I wanted to replace my wiper blades ($98!) which I said no of course. Did not pressure me to pay for anything else.

Cheerss.

Hi all, does any 630ci owner came across this prob?

Airbag indicator stating faulty in the LCD screen..

PML charge $1000 plus to re-tune bk to normal..

Car is hardly use for the last 4yrs,but Warranty is over even the mileage is only 24k km..

Anyone knw where to get it fix w a cheaper price tag?

Tks..

henry2703;433212 said:
We all know that the warranty from PML is more a joke than anything else.

Just to share another experience. Recently i sent my car in for a normal servicing. They told me that there are some oil leak, they will replace the seals FOC since it is under warranty.

Then they charge me for the cleaning up of the oil because of the leak! My agrument to them is that the oil stain is cause by a defect in their product. They shoudl absorb the cost, since it is a direct result of the defect.

They refused! i didn't want to make a scene coz the amount is not big, but it shows how much of a joke is their warranty scheme

you should tell them that they should be happy that you did not charge them for the cleaning of the stain caused by the faulty gasket causing the oil to leak.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back