Police apologise for not handling call better

Re: Police apologise for not handling call better

georgegibson;1016133 said:
If police won't help then who will help?. Cops are becoming too lazy these days.

Passing a judgement without fact is unfair. State your findings and share?

If it's not common knowledge, some professions are tireless giving and just not getting the recognition. Civil mostly.

Every job, police/nurse/ public administrator are human beings who needs to be appreciated and usually overworked. Without being too noble here, can't we just be more generous with our appreciation?

To the screaming, about to be threatened, raped, assaulted, fault-finding woman who dialed 999 when the drunken Indian man with the ABC Stout opened your door, I only have this question for you:

Why didn't your husband LOCK THE FCUKING DOOR!?!?!

Please, don't blame anyone else before checking yourself in the mirror, thanks.

i agree with you that one should look after their own safety with all means ... but cannot say like that la

it's like the msia politician saying rapist were enticed by the women who dress too sexy and people walking on the street with their rolex and gold necklace enticing snatch thief ... rapist and snatch thief were enticed to commit crime

if a bmw were hijacked in msia. go police station made report, police will reply ... "who ask you to drive flashy bmw, you ask for it"

wobbles;1016175 said:
To the screaming, about to be threatened, raped, assaulted, fault-finding woman who dialed 999 when the drunken Indian man with the ABC Stout opened your door, I only have this question for you:

Why didn't your husband LOCK THE FCUKING DOOR!?!?!

Please, don't blame anyone else before checking yourself in the mirror, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deepster, ur zai tui leh
R u the drunk Indian man??

Ooops

agentwilson;1016180 said:
Deepster, ur zai tui leh
R u the drunk Indian man??

Ooops

Ya la.. My zai tui.. But not I do one leh.. Molest only.. Bo Liao.. Somemore you wait till you see the face.. Confirm chui.

Jaclyn teo leh...
U like to snatch food ma.

Prata dunwan makan, come makan hokkien mee

you go eat your tissue prata ok..

Noisy lovebirds!

Soifon;1016185 said:
Noisy lovebirds!

eh soifon, wilson say the brilliant shine no good.. his car never shine.. got anything recommend for his frozen grey one?

Hi Soi,

U r at which Soi now?
Sabai sabai~~~

Deepster;1016186 said:
eh soifon, wilson say the brilliant shine no good.. his car never shine.. got anything recommend for his frozen grey one?

Nb, u accuse me. Heng I 7 early 8 early put bs good. Bump up thread
Even got timestamp. U cannot make me scapegoat hor.

U say not good dont say me lehhh

wt_know;1016177 said:
i agree with you that one should look after their own safety with all means ... but cannot say like that la

it's like the msia politician saying rapist were enticed by the women who dress too sexy and people walking on the street with their rolex and gold necklace enticing snatch thief ... rapist and snatch thief were enticed to commit crime

if a bmw were hijacked in msia. go police station made report, police will reply ... "who ask you to drive flashy bmw, you ask for it"

Bro, while I can see your point, you must also understand the concept of contributory negligence. Like in the case of a man dashing across the pedestrian crossing when the lights are not in his favor, although the unlucky car driver will sure kana hoot jialat jialat, lose licence and jailed (unless your some newspaper editor or famous plastic something), judge may decide to award only a certain % of compensation because the pedestrian has to bear a certain % of responsibility.

Why leave doors unlocked in the middle of the night? It's really like walking down some dark alley dressed only in your shelf 1/4 cup lacy bra and garter belt and then, KPKB when some fcuker wolf-whistles at you. Society cannot only ever blame the other person and not take responsibility for their own action (or inaction).

Does it matter if the woman did not lock her car or if you are walking half naked in a dark alley or sitting in your armchair drinking beer watching TV with all the doors locked ?

When you find a perv suddenly appearing within 3 metres of where you are walking or sitting and you call for help and the police gives you the run around - you will be pissed or be pissing in your pants.

wobbles;1016196 said:
Bro, while I can see your point, you must also understand the concept of contributory negligence. Like in the case of a man dashing across the pedestrian crossing when the lights are not in his favor, although the unlucky car driver will sure kana hoot jialat jialat, lose licence and jailed (unless your some newspaper editor or famous plastic something), judge may decide to award only a certain % of compensation because the pedestrian has to bear a certain % of responsibility.

Why leave doors unlocked in the middle of the night? It's really like walking down some dark alley dressed only in your shelf 1/4 cup lacy bra and garter belt and then, KPKB when some fcuker wolf-whistles at you. Society cannot only ever blame the other person and not take responsibility for their own action (or inaction).

wobbles;1016196 said:

Contributory negligence, right. Thumbi has last clear chance to avoid ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8livepoker

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back