Polishing package from Performance East Coast workshop.

joleka

Did anyone try this service at East coast whorshop?
It is offer to BMW owners at special rates.
Polishing package of 3 times within a year at $XXX, done by amazing glaze.

Any feedbacks on their services and products?

Appreciate some feedbacks.

Re: Polishing package from Performance East Coast workshop.

how much they charge? i remember its very overpriced

488 for 3 series, 3 times within a year. quite OK la.

what does each treatment involve? Do they claybar first then apply layers of PPS and how many layers do they do?

I ve seen some outlets emplying part time MARNG-KA-LA workers and they polish like SXXX.

hmm..i didnt know there was a whorshop in east coast!!..:)..

okok...

that said... i wonder why their offer "does not apply to bmw cars"...?..hmmm.. i might check them out, since my Glare package will finish soon anyway...and they're nearby..

they do offer special price package to BMW cars only.
Call them to ask for the package deal.

joleka;173609 said:
AG5 - Welcome to Amazing Glaze (Singapore)

Check it out for further details.
Apprently they are one of the sponsors for the advanced driver training course in Sepang.

but they r not a sponsor of BMW.sg forum.

i would recommend just go to our forum sponsor... SPA FOR CARS.....100% guarantee plus chop chop chop no regrets :)

Anyone knows if they do engine detailing/cleaning of engine bay at PML east coast?

Thanks,

I know this is an old thread, but wondering if anyone here has more recent experience with the PML in-house grooming? Are they any good at removing fine scratches and swirls?

motorknut;353978 said:
I know this is an old thread, but wondering if anyone here has more recent experience with the PML in-house grooming? Are they any good at removing fine scratches and swirls?

Check out our site sponsers R2D. There should be pictures to show results some alot of people in this forum actually goes there. I'm going this Saturday and hope I'll have some pictures to post then... But do give them a call...

It's not really PML per se... it's subcontracted out and they are using PML's premises at kampong arrang.
sorry, have never tried them before.

thanks, read good things about R2D, but i need a review of the grooming done over at PML cos its a complimentary package i'm trying to decide on. Didn't know it was a sub-contract job.

Have spoken to the guys over at R2D and they're a friendly bunch, very professional too.

motorknut;353996 said:
thanks, read good things about R2D, but i need a review of the grooming done over at PML cos its a complimentary package i'm trying to decide on. Didn't know it was a sub-contract job.

Have spoken to the guys over at R2D and they're a friendly bunch, very professional too.

Hi,

Also in the same situation as you as I need to send my new car for paint protection/ grooming. Cant decide between PML (done by Amazing Glaze) or Non-PML (Bronz Carman/ 3mendouz shine etc.)

PMLs package doesnt seem that expensive but Im worried that subsequent visits wouldn't be as effective, given that I would be trapped in their package.

Spa for cars up and running already for a few weeks now.
end of OT.

four4s;354599 said:
Spa for cars up and running already for a few weeks now.
end of OT.

are they still at the same Sin Ming location?

No they're not at the same location. I don't see them listed as forum sponser, so i don't wanna get red card for "advertising" them. end of OT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hot789scom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back