Positive review on swiss chiptech....

Re: Positive review on swiss chiptech....

omshks;838062 said:
Bro wobbles and bro drumminz.... my fellow bros (& guinea pigs) to try the swiss chiptech on our F12 and F13s... worry not... refer to the link below for review of swiss chiptech by one of forum bros...

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/1-series-owners/66664-swiss-chiptech-5.html

btw... made appt to get pps for my car at revol next mon... bro drumminz may join me...kenna poisoned again...

bro... sorry won't joining you for revel. i am already on Zaino! :)

omshks;838062 said:
Bro wobbles and bro drumminz.... my fellow bros (& guinea pigs) to try the swiss chiptech on our F12 and F13s... worry not... refer to the link below for review of swiss chiptech by one of forum bros...

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/1-series-owners/66664-swiss-chiptech-5.html

btw... made appt to get pps for my car at revol next mon... bro drumminz may join me...kenna poisoned again...

Ya la..yet again. Omshks you are Doctor Evil la you..

spursburger;838083 said:
bro... sorry won't joining you for revel. i am already on Zaino! :)

Joining us 3 bros for swiss chocolate chip or not? Ha ha ha.... funny why they name it swiss chiptech when it is made in germany lor...

Drumminz;838088 said:
Ya la..yet again. Omshks you are Doctor Evil la you..

Yeah Revol good stuff. For once I poisoned Bro Omshks first. Haha

Waiting to see how guys do with swiss chip...

BoneDoc;838099 said:
Yeah Revol good stuff. For once I poisoned Bro Omshks first. Haha

Waiting to see how guys do with swiss chip...

Bro bonedoc, you not skinny dipping with us all? C'mon 1 for all, all for 1. Like this then brother mah, haha!

Yah yah. Even someone (me) so scared of Durian Princess also pulled the trigger to join the band of brothers.... at most total knee replacement for me only .... Got special bro to bro price ah bonedoc? :lol2:

Drumminz;838121 said:
Bro bonedoc, you not skinny dipping with us all? C'mon 1 for all, all for 1. Like this then brother mah, haha!

No prob. Just want to do one at a time. Still waiting for exhaust. Already ordered together with omshks but want to run in the car first.

wobbles;838159 said:
Yah yah. Even someone (me) so scared of Durian Princess also pulled the trigger to join the band of brothers.... at most total knee replacement for me only .... Got special bro to bro price ah bonedoc? :lol2:

For u no prob. But I don't do poison removal....:D

Bor wobbles... after you see bonedoc for knee replacement, you will wake up and replace your cluster with GCB, replace your F02 and F13 with bentley and ferrari... dont know what else... ya bonedoc doesnt do poison removal but he will inject more "poison".... ha ha ha....

I am being led astray... by 2 men. What a way to go...

Anyone has a pre and post dyno?

I will be getting one, when the chip arrives. I'll share the info with the bros here

Cool, looking forward to the numbers, please don't post higher numbers than me, heheheh.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88video

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back