Potential BMW owner says Hello

Hi folks.
I do not own a BMW, but hope to own one at some point in my life perhaps.
Joined the forum to learn more about what makes Beemers so hot.
Pleasure to be here!

FatBoy

Re: Potential BMW owner says Hello

FatBoy1223;1125866 said:
Hi folks.
Pleasure to be here!

FatBoy

Hi Fatboy,

welcome onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

FatBoy1223;1125866 said:
Hi folks.
Pleasure to be here!

FatBoy

Hallo FB,

welcome to the forum ...

Beemers not hot one ... Lambo then hot ...

try other makes first and u will b able to tell d differences when d time comes...

Hello hello.
I did take tee168's advice and went to try the E250, Audi A6, 320, 520, 528, 730, Lexus IS250, GS250, S60, XC60. Went one big round, and still found the 5 series the best of the lot (relative to my needs and likes).

And I did finally take the plunge..... but whether I will own one depends on the outcome of COE bidding today.

To all, thanks again for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome Fatboy1223 :wavey:

By any chance u r boss of Fatboys? I love to eat there, BMW-SG member got big discount or not? :lol: :lol:

I'm an ex owner, now may be coming back to BMW!
Hopeful... :)

So I did book a beemer and waiting for delivery.
Dont know if anyone else who bought from PML experienced this - I was asked to cooperate any make payment ASAP so that they can register the car quickly, but i am not given a delivery date. The car has now been registered for a few days already. I wonder why the registration cannot be made closer to delivery date because i am technically paying road tax and insurance now but have no access to my car! Not to mention, anyone could be driving my car on the road..... :yikess:

FatBoy1223;1127259 said:
Dont know if anyone else who bought from PML experienced this - I was asked to cooperate any make payment ASAP so that they can register the car quickly, but i am not given a delivery date. The car has now been registered for a few days already. I wonder why the registration cannot be made closer to delivery date because i am technically paying road tax and insurance now but have no access to my car! Not to mention, anyone could be driving my car on the road..... :yikess:

ur se sucks! u shld banging table @ pml asking for explanation...

FatBoy1223;1127259 said:

Very weird indeed. Should collect keys to ride on day or day after the date of road tax and vehicle insurance commence. This is of course not valid if buyer decides to collect later due to their own respective reasons.

OMG, finally collecting this week!

And to make sure nobody blames PML wrongly, I went back to ask my SE and she explained that registration before end Sep was required to get Service Inclusive package (because promo ends Sep). Otherwise, she would have registered it much closer to collection date.

Happy to join the family of BMW owners!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back