potential GB: leather seats upholstering

Re: potential GB: leather seats upholstering

ginmin;860881 said:
Actualli thot most continentals have 1 side reverse light only..is characteristic dat u r driving continental car.. My previous rides all 1 reverse light only...so used to it

But 3 & 5 series have both Reverse lights. Is this the characteristic of Continental hatchbacks?

nonno13;860917 said:
But 3 & 5 series have both Reverse lights. Is this the characteristic of Continental hatchbacks?

if i am not wrong, impreza hatchback also like tis

nonno13;860917 said:

Is it? Dunno if it only applies to hatch but mabbe u r rite. All my previous rides from vw n merc were all hatch.

unknown;860717 said:
haha.. ok.. not bothering me so much regarding this. i just send my car to PML to check on idrive no signal issue

Did PML tell u what is the problem tat cause no signal? My also happen once but decided not to do anything at this moment. Can provide your update after PML check?

Ivan Chan;861042 said:
Did PML tell u what is the problem tat cause no signal? My also happen once but decided not to do anything at this moment. Can provide your update after PML check?

update is they did a diag test and found some error on the CIC screen. He suggest reprogramming and they order the CIC screen for replacement. Screen will takes 12 working days to reach.

so all in all, downtime is 2days to get this fix.

unknown;861151 said:
update is they did a diag test and found some error on the CIC screen. He suggest reprogramming and they order the CIC screen for replacement. Screen will takes 12 working days to reach.

so all in all, downtime is 2days to get this fix.

Thanks bro, it happen twice on my ride and each time I need to turn off the engine and restart again in order to get iDrive working. No a seriou matter therefore will get it check during 1st servicing unless no signal happen to often.

How many time of no signal happen to you and how u get it back to work?

Back to the topic, has any bro done the leather uphosltering at Jackspeed? How's the quality when compared to those factory fitted, say 118i? Any review?

Thanks in advance

Looked on classic auto's facebook page. Looks like they recently upholstered two 116s. Have template now I guess .

Thumbs up for Classic Auto. They did on all 3 of my cars. Good workmanship as well as good aftersale service. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back