• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PPSL at Kampung Arang

privi

Anyone went there to buy cars b4? i just went there, was told tmro got a big sale going on...expect to get 5-8k discounts...i compare their car price with sgcarmart...w/o tat discount alr cheaper...got extended warranty from PPSL also....somemore got cute...:p

Re: PPSL at Kampung Arang

but, you must look at the car omv first :lol:

privi;647038 said:
Anyone went there to buy cars b4? i just went there, was told tmro got a big sale going on...expect to get 5-8k discounts...i compare their car price with sgcarmart...w/o tat discount alr cheaper...got extended warranty from PPSL also....somemore got cute...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

bt 08 and 09 model price difference 100k lei..worth it meh?

btw, i saw alot of 730li there lo, mostly white color!! super chio....but $$ no enuf...sian...

For those who wants to upgrade from the exsiting 730li to tat, i strongly urge u to go there instead of sgcarmart...cheaper, gt extra 1 yr warranty...bt must SELL me urs k? :)

heard PML will be giving out very good overtrades this weekend for their new 5s...

robee;647074 said:
heard PML will be giving out very good overtrades this weekend for their new 5s...

Ya, my previous SE called me saying now having very high over-trade as they are having promotion.

if any of know the promo and willing 2 share... pls pm me ... i wanna know

watch out in tis weekend papers... suppose to have huge overtrade deals for new cars..

The sales ladies there are *whistles ; wee-wu-wee ~~~...

detach8;647085 said:
if any of know the promo and willing 2 share... pls pm me ... i wanna know

responded to the sales girls whistle and went there yesterday.

promo is 20k overtrade for new 5 and must register their ex stock cars by 30th june

was told that they got 80 units E60s traded in on thurs, so the mkt gonna be flooded with E60 ?

Jason8822;647253 said:

promo is 20k overtrade for new 5 and must register their ex stock cars by 30th june

was told that they got 80 units E60s traded in on thurs, so the mkt gonna be flooded with E60 ?
Sgcarmart already flooded with E60.

davidtch;647257 said:
Sgcarmart already flooded with E60.

MW will have a hard time selling his greater white

Jason8822;647253 said:

Walau u super buaya!! :)

Wad ur salesperson name? Start with B? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back