• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PPSL at Kampung Arang

Re: PPSL at Kampung Arang

Jason8822;647253 said:
responded to the sales girls whistle and went there yesterday.

promo is 20k overtrade for new 5 and must register their ex stock cars by 30th june

was told that they got 80 units E60s traded in on thurs, so the mkt gonna be flooded with E60 ?

NEW 5?
PPSL?
or PML?

my PML sales person name - car_en

was not satisfied with their terms for overtrade - 20k over PPSL price, our dealer's quote cannot be used for comparision

NEW 5 promotion for current 5er owners only (dunno how true is that)

20K over PPSL price is normal lor. I also traded in a car for 2011 E90 LCI at about 30K above market "selling" price. Brings their profit down to pre-COE hike levels.

Now their profits are quite atrocious.

Well....if PPSL is cheap, then outside normal car dealers all gotta close shop liao loh.....Wen i was shoppin for my pre-owned 320 LCI, tat was the last place i go to .... I went there simply just to check it out (cos its less than 2mins drive from my place).... :errrrrrr:

PPSL = premium (already said in the company name) because of branding (trust) and extra 1 year warranty
their selling point is high overtrade for pml current-owner to trade in and upgrade

if you're not able to let go your ride at used car dealer or given shitty price, can try PPSL :)
the selling price is premium (no doubt) but the overtrade will sweaten it and overall still a good buy

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;648560 said:
PPSL = premium (already said in the company name) because of branding (trust) and extra 1 year warranty
their selling point is high overtrade for pml current-owner to trade in and upgrade

if you're not able to let go your ride at used car dealer or given shitty price, can try PPSL :)
the selling price is premium (no doubt) but the overtrade will sweaten it and overall still a good buy

Well...no offence but as the chinese saying does, 'sheep wool must have come from the sheep'.... sweeten deal ? Not exactly....cos this a case of you 'paying more' to 'gain more' .... ur paying more for the 'new' ride so as to achieve higher resale value for ur existing ride....now tat dont sound very right to me.....but for convenience ? Perhaps... cos you do your exchange of old and new vehicle at 1 single location, rather than to sell there and buy here....for peace of mind? Yes....they are still after all under PML....cant run too far away ....I hope :yikess:

But whether its a case of sweeten deal / convenience / peace of mind, its for the potential buyer to decide as such marketing strategy cast a different effect on different individual ..... i've done my homework and that imho, aint the place for me.....at least for now ..... peace out :)

i personally dun like the idea of overtrade actually, it actually taking a loan to cover another loan. you're doubling your interests. i treat the overtrade as a discount and will be sure to clear existing loan before taking another loan.

Hi guys!

Just wanted to clarify something ya. PPSL sells pre-owned cars and we quote trade-in cars based on market prices. We do not do overtrade of any sort for traded in cars, unlike new cars at PML with huge 'discounts' or so called 'overtrade'. It basically just inflates the value of the trade in car, not reflective of current market prices.

Peterpan;647412 said:
That's right....

Nope you are both wrong.

In fact, I got offers of close to my asking. If you see those who traded in their E60s..u will notice many are stock, unloved and ugly colours like champagne gold. Most of the traded in ones will be exported away and not sold. Thats what PML saleman told me.

daniel_heng;649254 said:
Hi guys!

Just wanted to clarify something ya. PPSL sells pre-owned cars and we quote trade-in cars based on market prices. We do not do overtrade of any sort for traded in cars, unlike new cars at PML with huge 'discounts' or so called 'overtrade'. It basically just inflates the value of the trade in car, not reflective of current market prices.

I hd a offer from PPSL before.... price offered was just paper value + body. I walk away buying any car

How old a car was that? If you could elaborate abit more, maybe I can see why that was so?

daniel. are you from PPSL? if so do you buy in cars only (w/o purchase)?

daniel_heng;649277 said:
How old a car was that? If you could elaborate abit more, maybe I can see why that was so?

5 yr old 523i

detach8;649282 said:
daniel. are you from PPSL? if so do you buy in cars only (w/o purchase)?

Yes we do. Our purchasing dept will be able to get a quote for you. You may want to sms me? Would require the following
a) Registered owner's IC no.
b) Car plate no.
c) Mileage done on the car

Daniel Heng
PPSL
9674 5750

my friend just traded in his sep05 bmw 523 .

Black . 1 owner . mileage close to 200k .

Tip top cond. . .

Guess how much he traded in for a new F10 ?

cool 83k . . .

william yeo;649357 said:
my friend just traded in his sep05 bmw 523 .

Black . 1 owner . Mileage close to 200k .

Tip top cond. . .

Guess how much he traded in for a new f10 ?

Cool 83k . . .

very good price... For the mileage!!!!

audicious;649375 said:

he bought STD or Highline 523i or 528 or 535????

audicious;649375 said:

its definitely a good price cos new cars have insane amounts of overtrade. They have a large amt to play with, as much as 30k when they have a promo. Its a known practice :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back