• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PPSL at Kampung Arang

Re: PPSL at Kampung Arang

detach8;651782 said:
well that clarifies it. i'm just being wary of "salesman talk" in forums. ;) yes i know the cars got wholesaled away as mine went to some other dealer and is now on sgCarMart.

i've been to PPSL once during the first opening. did not manage to go recently. i do recall cars are usually < 3 yrs old and in good condition. i'm not doubting PPSL, i just want to make sure there's no salesmen here trying to paint a false picture of a business; any business, not just PPSL.

i'm a sleeping partner at that mobile shop. Prices here: Cheapest price for Samsung Galaxy S 2 - WhyMobile Singapore

No worries at all bro. :) I had to clarify just in case there were any misconceptions. If you are dropping by any time, please feel free to look for me!

That's quite a good price for the Galaxy S2... :thumbsup:

Bought my 320 from PPSL, it the best place for pre-owned, those in the open market, really either crap or dogey.....

MonacoBlue;664559 said:
Bought my 320 from PPSL, it the best place for pre-owned, those in the open market, really either crap or dogey.....

Congrats.......................

cheers

ac323;664568 said:
Congrats.......................

cheers
Haven't sleep? Waiting for 4.55am ya....:chinese:

MonacoBlue;664559 said:
Depends on luck. Can get good deals too.

Yeah the PPSL there got a few nice cars. bad thing is i test drove a 320i, the engine note seems weird. not the usual tone i felt when i last test drove. sale agent was quick to point out servicing not done yet which normally goes thru full checks. well i take it was new and just came in. Did not commit there n then, waiting for the right time. i am still getting updates on rides whenever ppsl and any 3 series coming in. :goodup:

My family and myself bought 4 beemers from PPSL in the last 2 years. Great service and no issues. We like the warranty assurance that comes with all their cars. They even let me hold off my new car collection because I had to travel for business for a week. Given that the showroom was always packed then, they were generous enough to let my car use an extra parking space though it was already sold. Thumbs up.

But trying to sell car back to them or trade in was another story. :)

Just to share a similar pleasant experience, my colleague bought a 523 last year from PPSL and towards the end of the 1st year, he brought it in for minor works. PPSL had fully honored the warranty and also changed some other items for him fuss-free.

I also bought a car from PPSL over the NDP holidays - fantastic service (kudo to Shawn) and great selection of cars at very good value. The car I purchased was at a price lower than what is being asked for a similar car on SG Carmart and it comes with a 1-year PPSL warranty - no hidden costs introduced here or there by some dealers at the point of doing the paperwork, no unreasonable pricing & excessive haggling required, etc.

For avoidance of doubt, I don't work for PPSL or PML - just a satisfied customer :)

Cheers

tskd;673280 said:
Just to share a similar pleasant experience, my colleague bought a 523 last year from PPSL and towards the end of the 1st year, he brought it in for minor works. PPSL had fully honored the warranty and also changed some other items for him fuss-free.

I also bought a car from PPSL over the NDP holidays - fantastic service (kudo to Shawn) and great selection of cars at very good value. The car I purchased was at a price lower than what is being asked for a similar car on SG Carmart and it comes with a 1-year PPSL warranty - no hidden costs introduced here or there by some dealers at the point of doing the paperwork, no unreasonable pricing & excessive haggling required, etc.

For avoidance of doubt, I don't work for PPSL or PML - just a satisfied customer :)

Cheers

Wow! Thanks for the great compliments! Will let my colleague Shawn know abt this great positive experience you had with PPSL. :)

I hope the reviews of PPSL are honest! If that's the case, looks like in 3 years' time I might be at PPSL looking to snap up a mid-2011 F10 :p

I'm also a recent buyer from PPSL, since I've learnt they're a subsidary of BMW, I'm pretty convinced that they only offer the premium selection of BMWs.

Though the prices might be a little steep conpared to other car dealers, its the quality you get for product, service and after-sales which i feel is worth it.

Just wondering how come there were porches and mini around? Do they carry other mix of cars too?

I believe that the Kampong Arang showroom carries the BMWs and minis. The Alexandra showroom carries other makes as well (though I have not visited the Alexandra showroom yet). Cheers

PPSL car price is above market price...may be due to one year extended warranty...anyway, those who have extra money can get from them...Now PPSL only cater BMW, Sime darby selection (Alexander rd) is carrying other brands...just my point of view..

Good prices at PPSL now across many ranges...

F10 6 mths... 199K only

Damn, if only I waited 2 more months!!!

Ouch... Nonetheless, must be cause of the COE prices dropping the past week.

They seem to be clearing showroom units that are very low milage and usually about 6 months old

sis just got a 120i for 166k 250km milage

Yeah, $5000 difference over the weekend, congrats to those who have not bought and looking to buy, especially the F10s

if want highline
there is a F10 523i Highline, 4000km milleage, Feb 11 @ $208K .... :D

audicious;684356 said:
Good prices at PPSL now across many ranges...

F10 6 mths... 199K only

Last edited by a moderator:

I've just bought a 320i with m styling yesterday from PPSL, 6 months old mileage 3k @ 169k. The salesman Jason served me well and very patient letting me test 1 car after another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back