• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

ppsl

dchiew

dear everyone... i am looking for used bmw 3 series and wonder if anyone has experience getting from PPSL? appreciate inputs please. thank you!!

Re: ppsl

hi,

I recently bought a 4 years old 320i from PPSL.

From my personal experience, the process was satisfying & pleasant.

The sales lady that attended to me is Dawn.

PPSL gives 1 yr warranty and they touched up the interior nicely.

My ride on display then had some wear & tear on the interior panels, she showed me all the areas that needed touch up and have them fixed or replaced on delivery.

Brake pad, engine oil & filter were changed.

The reason I went to PPSL is to have the peace of mind as the car history is recorded with PML.

At least I know the mileage is not being tweaked.

Happy hunting.

I have the same positive experience too when I bought my Z4 and 320i.

The Sales Rep was Ronald.

Price is not their best part though :)

they definitely command a premium on their rides, but u can be sured it has been true their 70 point check or something, giving u peace of mind and warranty. best part is the entire purchase, settlement with bank and transfer process of ur used car takes 2 to 3 days only. they pride themselves on that.

There was a reason why I paid a premium to buy from PPSL. That is the peace of mind for a 2nd hand car.

My experience was very positive. It was so good that even my colleague who wasn't looking to change his car also bought 1 from my sales rep.

Like what the other guys mention, the price is slightly higher, but you got a peace of mind because of the warranty. :D

looks like PPSL had a better customer satisfaction rate than those serving at PML.

is can't be true right?

There's a diff in customer service between PPSL and PML. When a customer walks into the PML showroom, most SE bo chap, but when you walk into the PPSL showroom, all SEs swamp towards you.

achee;501976 said:
There's a diff in customer service between PPSL and PML. When a customer walks into the PML showroom, most SE bo chap, but when you walk into the PPSL showroom, all SEs swamp towards you.
how did u deduce that? bad experience?

Different customers prefer different ways of being served. Personally, I prefer SE to leave me alone (PML's way) but there are other customers who like full attention and be served like a king, it all depends on individual :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

I second that. I prefer to browse on my own without any sales attention until I am ready to buy.

IMHO, PPSL is definitely a good place to buy a used beemer for the peace of mind if you're willing to pay the premium. I did shop around in the market for comparison before buying from PPSL; lower mileage and price for equivalent model but condition wasn't as good. The additional 12 months warranty will pay off too.

Ronald is really top notch in customer service and will assist in after sales service within his means per my experience. Marcus is also a great guy to work with for loans and insurance renewals. I actually got a lower insurance premium from PPSL. Kudos to the PPSL team. Free ad for them? Well, i personally think they deserve it & to each his/her own. ;)

I bought my Z4M from Dawn and she is awesome. Took care of every small little detail, and even if something was wrong with my car, they went through everything to ensure that i was kept happy.

PPSL buying experience was a very good one for me. Just my 2 cents.

thanks everyone for your inputs... sounds like a place to buy bimmers from. so far my interaction with them is pretty good.

Ya.. the chaps from PPSL is really friendly... But I feel might be a little overwhelming at time. IMHO.

I checked with this SE from PML, asking why is their attitude so bo chup when we walk into their showroom? The reply from the SE is that, they were given specific instructions by the management not to approach the customers, until being asked upon.

Thought we should give them the explanation they due deserve... :)

silencer162;502397 said:
Ya.. the chaps from PPSL is really friendly... But I feel might be a little overwhelming at time. IMHO.

I checked with this SE from PML, asking why is their attitude so bo chup when we walk into their showroom? The reply from the SE is that, they were given specific instructions by the management not to approach the customers, until being asked upon.

Thought we should give them the explanation they due deserve... :)
interesting. wads the rationale for doing this?

I got my E46 from PPSL too... sales guy was Ronald.

I actually didn't pay a premium as they slashed the price by $10k cos some 'newer' cars were coming in. Peace of mind is there for sure.

Oh , seems like every one here has good comments about them, i should go down and take a look, never thought of going thee before cos their price is always slightly higher than market rate. does every car they sell come with a 1 year warranty? Can any bro advice?

From what I know, all PPSL cars come with extended warranty of one year, especially useful for cars which their original warranties have expired. In addition, PPSL will do a 72-point check to ensure the cars are in good working condition.

Slater: According to the SE, it's an instruction from their senior management... Those in Alexandra, they are suppose to gather at that corner and ROC (Relax One Corner) until being approached by customers. Maybe that explains why those at Alexandra always seems to congregate and ROC...

Maybe the SEs got to take queue number to serve customers? hahaha...

"No 5 SE, the next customer, ur turn to serve liao.... " :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back