• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

ppsl

Re: ppsl

silencer162;503300 said:
Slater: According to the SE, it's an instruction from their senior management... Those in Alexandra, they are suppose to gather at that corner and ROC (Relax One Corner) until being approached by customers. Maybe that explains why those at Alexandra always seems to congregate and ROC...

Maybe the SEs got to take queue number to serve customers? hahaha...

"No 5 SE, the next customer, ur turn to serve liao.... " :p
now that u mentioned. i think this is to prevent a mad rush of SE's whenever a customer comes into the showroom. and also to allow each SE an equal number of customers.

benlim;503166 said:
does every car they sell come with a 1 year warranty? Can any bro advice?
No bro. If I remember correctly, those less than 1 year will not come with the extended warranty. Meaning their warranty period is still 3 years.
Only those > 1 year will get the extended warranty of 1 more year.

Meaning if you can get a car that is 1 year + 1 day, that is the best. 'cause you still have 2 years and 364 days of warranty left. The warranty is almost as long as a new car!

C3P0;503452 said:
No bro. If I remember correctly, those less than 1 year will not come with the extended warranty. Meaning their warranty period is still 3 years.
Only those > 1 year will get the extended warranty of 1 more year.

Meaning if you can get a car that is 1 year + 1 day, that is the best. 'cause you still have 2 years and 364 days of warranty left. The warranty is almost as long as a new car!

I would think like any business, the warranty portion will be priced into it.

Totally agreed that you can get good service from them. I don't find them overwhelming at all. Actually felt quite at home cos they are all quite friendly and warm. Bought my car from them too. When they heard that my wedding was coming up then, they gave a $200 shopping vouchers from Taka. And that was not something they do to make me sign the deal. I saw it when I collected the car. Dawn was the one the served me. Excellent service.

It's a one-stop shop. Even after a few months, I had some problem with the insurance, I just called Marcus, the insurance and loan guy there. He was very prompt and helpful to get it settled. So I can say that you will have a peace of mind making your purchase there.

Slater;503336 said:
now that u mentioned. i think this is to prevent a mad rush of SE's whenever a customer comes into the showroom. and also to allow each SE an equal number of customers.

From what i understand the reception assigns an SE to whichever customer needing assistance. I think this is to ensure all SEs get a fair chance to serve. But i believe they can improve this by a welcoming smile and telling customer "let us know if you need assistance" since it is our culture that customers should be made to feel welcomed.

I even have my company's Asia Pacific Head of Legal giving feedback that he did not buy a Bimmer because the company is aloof and ignores him... so there you go

guys, i just drop by ppsl (and was served warmly the moment i step into their showroom, great service) and i like to seek some feedback about the fair price of a 2009 325i e90 with mileage less than 10000km but low COE of around 5000+

test drove it and it was grrreat!

dchiew;508210 said:
guys, i just drop by ppsl (and was served warmly the moment i step into their showroom, great service) and i like to seek some feedback about the fair price of a 2009 325i e90 with mileage less than 10000km but low COE of around 5000+

which month of 2009 was it delivered? 10k a little high IMO. but its condition shld be ok since it went through 72 point check

Slater;508220 said:
which month of 2009 was it delivered? 10k a little high IMO. but its condition shld be ok since it went through 72 point check

it should be 03/2009... indicative price is around $132K but interest rate for their inhouse finance is pretty high at 2.45 as compared to inhouse for PML at 2.19 (mid Dec 2009). i wonder if they are the same financier (should be right??)

Last edited by a moderator:

dchiew;508250 said:
it should be 03/2009... indicative price is around $132K but interest rate for their inhouse finance is pretty high at 2.45 as compared to inhouse for PML at 2.19 (mid Dec 2009). i wonder if they are the same financier (should be right??)
132k sounds quite reasonable. their in house financing is correct. used car interest rates are always higher than new cars. thats standard.

dchiew;508210 said:

Yo dchiew, may I know what's the OMV for the E90 you saw?

Btw, I went to PPSL's website, only saw a 325 coupe posted there. Maybe their website not updated yet....

C3P0;508321 said:
Yo dchiew, may I know what's the OMV for the E90 you saw?

Btw, I went to PPSL's website, only saw a 325 coupe posted there. Maybe their website not updated yet....

hey, their OMV for the e90 325i is at 47K plus since they are from PML (in line with PML's)... and yes i ask about their website and they do not update it that frequent because their cars sales turnover is very fast.

go to their showroom to view, the whole floor of blinging bimmers! from latest 318 to 7-er and X-er and i also saw a RR

Wow...only just realised there was a thread on PPSL...Its great to hear so many nice comments about PPSL and its excellent service. I have just recently joined PPSL's sales team and have been informed that there'll be another 30-40 BMWs coming in soon. If you'd like more info or if there's anything I can help you with, do feel free to PM me or SMS me at 96745750

Daniel

daniel_heng;523074 said:
I have just recently joined PPSL's sales team and have been informed that there'll be another 30-40 BMWs coming in soon. If you'd like more info or if there's anything I can help you with, do feel free to PM me or SMS me at 96745750

Daniel

Give us a commitment lar. Waiver of transfer fee? Additional 10% off? otherwise there are so many good comments abt existing sales staff already. Why Daniel?

MapleLeaf;523248 said:
Give us a commitment lar. Waiver of transfer fee? Additional 10% off? otherwise there are so many good comments abt existing sales staff already. Why Daniel?

Haha..I understand where you're coming from..but as much as I want to, a lot of things are not within my control..especially prices but I'll do what I can to try.. that's a promise...As it is, our comms as sales rep really not much..unlike many many years back..

daniel_heng;523260 said:
Haha..I understand where you'r.....

Ok. I also understand where u r coming from..... I just got a car from Dawn.

Good night.

really the transfer fee is a deal breaker.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back