Pre facelift E90 coversion to LCI

zigger109

Anyone know if you can do a facelift of the front hood, bumper and grills for a pre facelift E90 (Apr 2006 BMW 320) to LCI facelift style?

What does it involve? How much does it cost? and Is there a local workshop that does this?

Re: Pre facelift E90 coversion to LCI

yes possible. should be ard 2-3k (if front lights change to angel eyes another 3-4k?)
u may confirm with d man:

Mike of Sin Wee Chuan, 9107 4888

Last edited by a moderator:

what do u get for that price? hood + bumper ? includes spraying and installation? OEM or replica?

zigger109;596507 said:
what do u get for that price? hood + bumper ? includes spraying and installation? OEM or replica?

hood+bumper spray installed. not sure oem or replica, i oso wanna know leh. pls let us know too if u happens to check with him. thanks in advance

Last I remember 6 months ago is slightly less than 10k for bonner and boot change with new bi xenon and rear tail lights. Install and spray all in. Quite worth it considering a brand new xenon cost like 6k from pml

armValkyrie;596831 said:
hi pengful,

you manage to convert your ride to that beau kit?

Nope, someone was trying to plant this seed into my head but I am not ready to raise hell with this conversion yet. Some will like it, some will not. I kinda of like it...:)

pengful;596736 said:
How about this?

Can someone pls advise what rims is that black bimmer in the attachment on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back