• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Preformance chip tuning remaps

Re: Preformance chip tuning remaps

Dencos;653680 said:
if i have missed out anyone with there enquirys on remapping this is my tuners number,he has said if anyone ring from the forum he will help as much as he can

so if any one wants to talk to him about having there car remapped please give him a ring
his name is jason from bwchiptune in the uk,

this is his sing number +65 85420180 or when he is in the uk +447831103030 if you can give him a ring and mention the forum and me

he is here in singapore till the 5th of july but will be at the asia auto saloon show on the 1,2,3 july

he is also working with a few other tuning companys in singapore so if you need your car remapped give him a call sooner than later to arange a meeting

he just tuned sherman's e65 740i from inra tint at one of the work shops he was at

he has a workshop he can work from in singapore as well

Bro, F10 523i can do? If yes, can pm me the cost? thanks and up how many bhp if possible. thanks :)

Ah_Bock;653729 said:
Any feedback from other owners with their car done by Jason??

Tried to remap my car ecu with another tuner but he couldn't get any improvement from my car. I dun understand why.

ah bock

jason said if you bring your car down to him he will show what your car will go like after a remap

he's done loads of these just do a search on the uk bmw forums or in google under bwchiptune
he did total bmw mags 316i car last year after other tuners said it was no worth doing as they would not get any thing from it,he transformed the car

Centurion9990;654157 said:
Bro, F10 523i can do? If yes, can pm me the cost? thanks and up how many bhp if possible. thanks :)

f10 cant be done through the eitha connetion yet,may be able to do direct to the ecu

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88taxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back