Pretty Face or not?

Baby1M

When a face is pretty... it can be too true to be real, then maybe it is not real.

Short Article = "It’s not make-up nor witchery, it’s… plastic surgery. According to AsianTown.net, these Korean twin sisters joined a Korean live reality show called “Let’s Beauty”. They went through a life-changing journey as they were put through a series of sponsored operations. Members of the audience were shocked when their new looks were unveiled. The YouTube clip below shows the unveiling of one of the twins on the TV show."

AFTER
View attachment 57052

BEFORE
View attachment 57053

Honestly, if in their shoes, why not if can afford it yea

[video=youtube;JObeELl0fdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JObeELl0fdc[/video]

Re: Pretty Face or not?

Red_Bean_Bun;1051060 said:
But plastic surgery cannot lie ........ Sooner or later something will tell ......

View attachment 57054
Based on the jaw/chin region and the ears... must be the guy who had the plastic surgery :p

Maybe i am shallow.
As long as I don't find out, i have no problem with that.

Anyway, it is also not certain that best/worst genes are passed on.
I have seen the opposite too.

Baby1M;1051057 said:
When a face is pretty... it can be too true to be real, then maybe it is not real.

Short Article = "It’s not make-up nor witchery, it’s… plastic surgery. According to AsianTown.net, these Korean twin sisters joined a Korean live reality show called “Let’s Beauty”. They went through a life-changing journey as they were put through a series of sponsored operations. Members of the audience were shocked when their new looks were unveiled. The YouTube clip below shows the unveiling of one of the twins on the TV show."

AFTER
View attachment 57052

BEFORE
View attachment 57053

Honestly, if in their shoes, why not if can afford it yea

[video=youtube;JObeELl0fdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JObeELl0fdc[/video]

jonleeck is plastic surgery gone wrong

MW;1051069 said:
Ya, look at his cute boys, confirm is Jonleeck's own plastic surgeon cock up....

C3P0;1051070 said:
Ya, look at his cute boys, confirm is Jonleeck's own plastic surgeon cock up....

In a unique case of AFTER is worse than BEFORE ?

I once went to ask for a famous plastic surgeon, but he was not in at work - he sent his 79 year old alibi instead. I didn't dare to try. :lol2:

MW;1051069 said:

C3P0;1051070 said:

Jason8822;1051075 said:
In a unique case of AFTER is worse than BEFORE ?

nb..........! u all plastic kim jio bin.

naan1974;1051253 said:
It's like modding our ride to make it looks better. Nothing wrong to me.

Will it void warranty ?

HTML:
naan1974;1051253 said:
It's like modding our ride to make it looks better. Nothing wrong to me.

Well, look at it from another perspective, it is like buying a car that is 'modded' to look like a m3, only for you to realize after driving it that it is actually a normal 3 series. Not sure if I'd like that.

If size A modded to Size D ..... Then you found out original is Size A ... Would you bother ?

edisonsoul;1051634 said:
HTML:

Well, look at it from another perspective, it is like buying a car that is 'modded' to look like a m3, only for you to realize after driving it that it is actually a normal 3 series. Not sure if I'd like that.

That's why before marriage ... Must test test first to see if its real ...

Red_Bean_Bun;1051696 said:
If size A modded to Size D ..... Then you found out original is Size A ... Would you bother ?

Nice. Typical chikopek. Lets see how many more like from the like minded.

but true. for cars even though COE only 10 years, we ask for free test drive, free servicing, free parking at service centre, what more a potentially lifetime commitment. Of course need to go for slightly longer term test drive to ensure longevity.

Meek;1051806 said:
Nice. Typical chikopek. Lets see how many more like from the like minded.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1xbitblog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back