• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Price for new E90 335i

Re: Price for new E90 335i

Was quoted 180+k by PI. New car.

__iceman__;428592 said:
Don't bother with $180k, I gave a solid offer and was totally ignored. Not even a counter offer.
Hi, are you able to share what is the amount you offered PML?

ktnpl;427223 said:
Since I am not into high performance cars per se, I will probably hold out for a good deal or wait for new stock of 323i to arrive in May / Jun or KIV the purchase even longer. The price difference between the 323i and 335i is currently more than $60k even after upgrading to 18" original wheels for 323i, which is quite a big gap.

Sidetrack a little. I noticed the sound system for 5 series is better than the 335i which in turn is better than the other 3 series. Anyone else noticed the difference too?

The market is heading south anyway, so it's good to wait. If the US auto industry falls, the world economy will take another nosedive to new lows, possibly in the next month once we know the fate of Chrysler. Euro is expected to drop too.

I was told by SE that are the current stocks of 323, 325 & 335 are sold, PML won't bring in anymore and future orders will be only on indent basis.

Can anyone verify??

ktnpl;426868 said:
The prices u guys quoted are very reasonable. But the price quoted by SE is $198,800:( . Not sure whether it's the SE or the management. Anyone care to recommend me an SE who's helpful and provides good professional service?

If that was their initial quote than you probably can get at least another 5k off.... doubt than it can go lower than 190k though... good luck!

Recently, when i was planning to buy my ride... i was quoted 230k... later the SE keep calling for 2 weeks and the price improve staggardly till 225.8k (base model which is listed at 252.8k)

I then ask to upgrade the rims from 18" to 20" which he claims cost 8.7k by PML (or 6.2k if do it myself outside) & add a sideboard which is on promotion at $1.4k (usual 1.8k as he claims). Adding both of this my price went up back to 230k.

2 friends of mine offered their SE services and I called them.... but both can't beat this price... one said that they are only allowed to lower down to 227.8k for base model and said probably the SE who entertain me forego his commision just to meet his quota...

just sharing my experience.... and still waiting for my ride this next few days:)

ktnpl;426868 said:
The prices u guys quoted are very reasonable. But the price quoted by SE is $198,800:( . Not sure whether it's the SE or the management. Anyone care to recommend me an SE who's helpful and provides good professional service?

Hi ktnpl, the price of $198,800 is for the 335i sedan base model?
Me also looking to get a car, hopefully before end of this year :) :)

Thanxs alot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back