Price List

Hi Bros,

Sorry,i'm new to this forum. Never owned a beemer before hope to soon...By the way, does anyone know the latest price of a 320 basic version? and what are the "freebies" do PML normally throw in? Cash rebate, comestics stuff, serivce package, etc? Many thanks

Re: Price List

price should be in the region of $130k+. cash rebate depends on tenure & amount of loan you take, while other freebies depends on SE you buy car with. happy shopping :)

I'm not sure if you tot about a 2nd hand 1yo or 2yo before.

My 2cts worth below but i'm not sure if it sounds logical or not.

As we know, int rate now is 2.8% for new, and 3.18% for old. Assume full loan, full term and OMV of $40k so tat's it easier for comparsion.

new car - loan 100%, 10yrs, assume $130k. So instalment $1387/mth and dep including int is $13.7k/yr

1yr old car - loan 100%, 9yrs, assume $115k. So instalment $1379/mth and dep including int is $14k/yr, excluding tfr fees

2yr old car - loan 100%, 8yrs, assume $105k. So instalment $1372/mth and dep including int is $13.7k/yr, excluding tfr fees

Basically, i dun know why anyone would want to buy a 1yo for $115k or a 2yo for $105k if you can get a new one at $130k. :screwedu: You actually pay even more due to higher int and tfr fees at the end of the day, even though it's a 2nd hand car!!! :yikess: Some more, new car better specs and higher COE.

Makes sense?? :)

silverfern7;234427 said:
Hi Check 13,

Thanks for the comparison...looks logical to get a brand one..BTW, PML allows 100% loan?

For 100% loans, its all up to the banks and depends mainly on your income statement and personal credit rating. :)

check13;234340 said:
I'm not sure if you tot about a 2nd hand 1yo or 2yo before.

My 2cts worth below but i'm not sure if it sounds logical or not.

As we know, int rate now is 2.8% for new, and 3.18% for old. Assume full loan, full term and OMV of $40k so tat's it easier for comparsion.

new car - loan 100%, 10yrs, assume $130k. So instalment $1387/mth and dep including int is $13.7k/yr

1yr old car - loan 100%, 9yrs, assume $115k. So instalment $1379/mth and dep including int is $14k/yr, excluding tfr fees

2yr old car - loan 100%, 8yrs, assume $105k. So instalment $1372/mth and dep including int is $13.7k/yr, excluding tfr fees

Basically, i dun know why anyone would want to buy a 1yo for $115k or a 2yo for $105k if you can get a new one at $130k. :screwedu: You actually pay even more due to higher int and tfr fees at the end of the day, even though it's a 2nd hand car!!! :yikess: Some more, new car better specs and higher COE.

Makes sense?? :)

You assumption is based on a person driving it for 10 years. 80% of cars on the road now are less than 4 years old. The reality of your mathematics may not apply. Try buying a 130k brand new E90/320 and selling off 1 year later, you prob lose close to 30k

But buying a used E90/320 and using it for 1 yr maybe only cause you to lose 15k.

And if you are paying cash, additional K means additional K, and not $50 per month diff.

well, depends on how u look at it i guess. if the intention is to sell after 1 yr, no sane mind wld go for a new one.

Seriously, if the difference between a brand new and a 1yo is only $15k, why would a person want to buy the 1yo knowing that int is higher, need to pay tfr fees and there's always a higher degree of risk involved??

1st yr depn is always the hardest mate. It should typically be more than the extra costs of higher interest rate and transfer fees. Risk is subjective.

anyways, does anyone knows what's up with the latest gimmick from PML i saw in the papers over the weekend?

its almost always about the same promo, take this amount of loan to enjoy that rebate or over-trade. but i must say if PML is serious about wrestling the top lux marque from C&C, they have better put in more effort; think they are now about 100 cars behind

PML can easily overtake C&C in sales numbers.... if they are willing to register taxis too!

Imagine flagging down a BMW 5-series Taxi! :yummie:

pls ban that idea...but dont think this will happen, just as u wont find a lexus taxi

So sad...... i just came back from south africa...soooo many 3 series and 1 series around....basic 3 seris starting from S$50K...sigh....

silverfern, its unlikely that you will find similar cars more expensive than s'pore...cos we have a 'superb' system the keep roads 'jam free'...and for that you pay a premium

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back