• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

price of new e90?

Re: price of new e90?

the price after 1st October will be like $137k before discount. SE told me that it comes wif folding side mirror, individual arm rest, rear seats can be adjust so more room for the bonet n some other thing, cant remember.
My advice is to go for a brand new...

they have to wait till now to include the folding mirror functions on a premium priced saloon......

Got a quote last week from SE @ around SGD130k - E90 (Limited sets brand new - before discounts / rebate etc). Not too sure if the EXPO is still this week...

fooman700;146697 said:
they have to wait till now to include the folding mirror functions on a premium priced saloon......

yeah tell me abt it! :angry:

oneHeadlight;146687 said:
A bit surprised Gad... didn't it drop to like 116k recently ?
ya, i tot is like 120k... the recent model now is 130k b4 discount.
oh ya, if i'm not wrong the upgraded version model label as 320iA...

it does nothing more than to make people wanna wait for prices to drop again.... i was officially quoted by two different SE, with all those discounts in....the car can go for about 116k.

bro liverpool, $116k, wen was that?

not even a month back.... at two different locations... they claimed it was for winning the Car of the year nonsense...

I bought mine 2 months back for $115K....

that's wat i heard also, bro! 116k.. the SE quote me 129 today. i have an offer for 16mths old at 108k. wat u guyz think?

Hi,

You may like to think about the following for a used car.

1. Is it accident free?
2. Mileage
3. Transfer fees about SGD 2000
4. Interest rates for financing is higher for used car
5. Warranty.
6. No choice of colors.
7.OMV and COE
8. Are there Specs like reverse sensors, auto headlights, rain sensing windscreen, cd changer?
9. Road tax expiry

Good Luck.

bro, u will neva get that kind of price now. the lowest it can go mayb 128k....

jedi-r bro. wat is the name of ur dealer? what was ur upfront payment, rebate, how much income u declare to tk loan?

115k is from PPSL is it?

my neighbour at 115k too from PPSL. nov 2005.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33winclubme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back