• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

price of new e90?

Re: price of new e90?

Performance Premium Selection Limited (PPSL), dealing with used BMWs

hey,

don't know if it's entirely accurate, or if it's of any help, but my colleague recently bought a one year old e90 320 for S$100K thereabouts...

AkiraDan;146796 said:
jedi-r bro. wat is the name of ur dealer? what was ur upfront payment, rebate, how much income u declare to tk loan?

Bought it during the Car of the year thingy celebration. Beside the rebate, I got other special rebate the SE did not mentioned in detail... something like BMW also give rebate for this celebrate.

Heard this rebate is only for the stock that they have on hand at that point of time...

My friend told me about the offer on Sat, I went down on Mon to see the SE and confirmed the order within one hour as $115K is an offer i cannot refuse.... They also got limited stock left...

He even throw in two things for me....

Two of my friends also bought at the same time as me at that price...

Don't think u can get it again....

Good luck...

iwannaconvert;147066 said:
hey,

don't know if it's entirely accurate, or if it's of any help, but my colleague recently bought a one year old e90 320 for S$100K thereabouts...

Your friend must be very lucky. If he bought the car from dealer, wondering how much the previous owner lose.... sigh... :)

I think that is the best you can get now. I was offered it at 130 a month back and now the COE is higher than back then. If you like the car, GO FOR IT!!! Cheers!!

Hi, may i know who is the dealer who offer you at 128k? Does it include the service package? I was offer 130k inclusive of service package...Tks

AkiraDan,

Just curious, does the new E90 you are eyeing c/w the folding mirrors, individual armrests etc? BTW, 128k should be about there, (if you can get at 115k it is simply out of this world!! and you should just grab it!!) , try asking for some freebies.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Its still at 130k with service package, but speculation that COE will drop year end so if you are not as itchy as me.

Wait!...maybe get folding side mirrors and pay more.

Good Luck!!!

I went down with friend friend to BMW Expo today...woow crowded boss!

Seems like all the 3 series n 5 series now comes with the free 3 year warranty or service thinggie(cant recall which one as I was looking at the chio chio Z-roadster ). The SEs were saying for the base models, ie 320i and 523i, they had to hit some quotas so thats why they prices are more bargainable. 325i is still $175k. However, the 525i apparently had a few units to go arpund $199k.

lol.. ah beng is cool.. anyways, my offer at 128k hv to pay extra 3k for folding mirrors, cruise control, "not-so" individual armrest and foldable backseat. wat's bargainable in expo today? any news for 320/323?

a friend just book a 320 yesterday @130, nt sure abt the specs though......

hi guys apology i'm pretty new to this forum. m considering a 3 series coming year end. was wonder if the M-tech suspension is available as an option for the 323i. noticed the handling n clearance is more sporty during the ADT and I love it. is this an option like the xenons? thanks

the new 3 series only comes with 3 clrs black, dark blue n berrique red.

AkiraDan - wait for yr end and buy the 3 series coupe really cool man....

oh yeah. Cabrio even cooler . Hoping COE drops this mth...
:)

4pm SGT - COE dropped for all CAT A, B and Open categories.... yippee!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbetrip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back