Pricing Advise

kyp71

Hi BMW friends, we just bought a 2nd hand 320iXL version dated June/2007 at around 90K. Mileage about 60K. Any comments if the price is reasonable ?? The COE will be limited hence worry price rise so quickly commit one. We used to own a Toyota Allion very petrol consumption saving but think with BMW the cost of petrol will be increase by 50%, any comments ?

Re: Pricing Advise

congrats bro!

yes the limiting of COEs will result in used car market getting another boost, so its a good time to commit.
I feel that now that u bought it already....u should'nt ask whether if its a good buy/ good price or not. I hate the feeling of buyer's remorse; so dun give any one a chance to make yourself feel bad!
Just look forward and do some nice mods to make ur ride the best thing u've ever decided to buy!

Go go go!!!

Re: Advise on vehicle age

Hi,

Anyone can advise if a BMW of age 3 -4 years will give alot of problem ? And what is the average mileage usage per year ?

kyp71 ,

I sense that you have a lot of misgivings and worries about your newly purchased used BMW car. Don't worry too much as this will not help in anyway. Enjoy the car.

I know you are seeking alot of assurances and positive advice to convince yourself you have made a right choice but honestly speaking, it all depends all your luck whether you have chosen a good and reliable UDM, be it old or new.

Fuel consumption, idiosyncrasies, problems and etc are part and parcel of owning a BMW. Don't let it bother you too much as you must have factor in all these when you decide to buy the car. If you have still alot of doubts, you shouldn't have commited in the first place. Actually you might still be able to sell it at a good price looking at the current used car prices.

Nonetheless, it's good to go thru some of the technical threads in this forum to educate yourself more about your car and seek advice if necessary to save yourself headache, time and money to solve certain issues.

Last but not least, welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride!

Cheers!

well, since u already bought the car...dun think too much.
if u have alot of reservations abt the rite, you should have ascertained that from the start.
since the ride's already purchased...go enjoy it, stop thinking that much.
mileage, insurance, maintenance etc...u can always posts your questions in the forum, the bros here more than happy to share our experience and lobangs

kyp71;527661 said:
Hi BMW friends, we just bought a 2nd hand 320iXL version dated June/2007 at around 90K. Mileage about 60K. Any comments if the price is reasonable ?? The COE will be limited hence worry price rise so quickly commit one. We used to own a Toyota Allion very petrol consumption saving but think with BMW the cost of petrol will be increase by 50%, any comments ?

seems like ur car price is still not reflective of the increase in COE. i think its quite a fair deal.

fuel consumption will definitely increase but definitely not by 50%. u r looking at about 8km/L average.

kyp71;527692 said:
Anyone can recommend me best insurance quote for my BMW 6'2007, 320iXL model. NCD 50%. Please email to [email protected]. Need it urgently.

go for MSIG. my previous 325i at 50% ncd was $1380 a month. cant find anything better. AXA is good as well.

kyp71;528119 said:
Hi,

Anyone can advise if a BMW of age 3 -4 years will give alot of problem ? And what is the average mileage usage per year ?

really depends on the condition of ur car and how much u drive.

dun worry too much. just rev the engine and hear ur inline 6 engine scream!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comshop j88comshop

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back