problem selling my BMW 320i

l6909

hi guys, i am a newbie here and got a question here.. i got a 3yr plus BMW 320i, plate is SDMxxxxT. currently i wan to sel it but jus canot get a good price. the best price quoted for mi is 75k, and i think my car deserve more than that. my car is all original, no mods at all, no prob with my car. question is should i sell it but suffer quite a loss, or should i drive it all the way? need some advice here.. thanx guys.

not sure how to advise you, but there was a 1 year old 320 just sold for only 120k. At 75k, I would rather keep the car and enjoy it at less than 7k depreciation a year. Either that wait for a while till the hype of the E90 launch is over and things settle a bit. Good luck.

my personal opinon only:

if its 3 yr plus, it'll be the pre-face lift version, meaning its 2 evolutions behind the current E90, without the benefit of the valvetronic engine. moreover, the warranty would have already lapsed.

if i were a buyer, i'd be looking elsewhere unless the price was really attractive.

louis i tend to agree with you, but in I6909 case, at 75k with the following assumptions at 6.5 years to go, omv say 40k at 65% scrap value = 26k. Depreciation a year is only 75 - 26 = 7k pa. If his scrap value is in the 80 percentile, you are looking at depreciation of 6k pa. Eitherways, at 6 or 7k a year, driving a 320 is an excellent deal! I fear that the dealer are just running him in due to the diminishing second hand market.

that's kind of low. Is it the 2.2 320i? My car is about the same age as yours, I was getting quote in the region of 90k. No doubt is is the preface lift, but paper value high, based on old system, and highish coe.

Re: problem selling my BMW 320i

l6909 said:
hi guys, i am a newbie here and got a question here.. i got a 3yr plus BMW 320i, plate is SDMxxxxT. currently i wan to sel it but jus canot get a good price. the best price quoted for mi is 75k, and i think my car deserve more than that. my car is all original, no mods at all, no prob with my car. question is should i sell it but suffer quite a loss, or should i drive it all the way? need some advice here.. thanx guys.

Bro, why don't u state the exact month/year of registration, OMV value and COE value etc. This way, forummers who are in the know may give u a better flavour. Also, u may wish to share with us how u received the $75k quote. Also did u advertise?

Wow, $75,000 is darn low for a 320i, unless your mileage is like more than 100,000km. Would reckon it's probably a dealer's quote man, trying to pull a fast one.

16909's e46 shld be a 2.0 engine not the 2.2. Still, it doesn't justify 75,000 smackeroos. If I were a dealer, I'd take it off 16909 provided mileage isn't above 70-80,000 kms. Prob make quite a fair bit with a resale.

I'm pretty sure you'd get a better trade-in value if you were to upgrade at PML. My 2 dollars worth.

Tried exporting your ride? Ie de-reg the car, get the body value, plus the COE and parf rebate.

SMS me if you needed help.

Dav 96864125

Hope my msg can help u push ur sale abit..

dun worry about any paper work or transaction procedure..

fr the buyer loan, insurance till transfer, everything 1 stop will help u guys do it.. no trouble and no charges.. everything FOC..

currently all banks increasing their bank interest rate..

all to more than 3%.. only DBS is offering the lowest at 2.7%

so any1 wana take loan.. do give me a call..

i can even help the buyer to refinance to lower rate after got ur car.

Bro, hope u can sell ur car..

SHawn 90069339
[email protected]

Thread has been shifted to "BMW Motoring Scene".

Please use the Bazaar folder for all sales-only(buying and selling) related posts.

Cheers and good luck for managing to find a good price for your car :)

Fat_burner: i heard de-reg and exporting it or selling it to the wholesalers who will export it garners HOPELESS prices...

Is this right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back