Problem with F10 LCI radiator fan (suddenly spin super fast & noisy)

Decepticon

My radiator fan occasionally spin super fast & create very loud noise. Went to pml to get it fixed, paid $$$$ for parts replacement but unable to solve even after 6 visits.
Any fellow f10 bro & sis faced this problem before??

normally is thermostat. Happened to me once with my E60. When in underground shopping centre carpark, really sounds like aircraft engine!!!

Bought spare part for S$55 at Eng Soon together with Water Pump (same area I think) and changed all together at one of the site sponsor. Back to normal after that. Nothing to do with radiator fan.

Already spend almost 2k at pml replacing a few parts including the thermostat.
Final conclusion from pml after repeated visit is ....... don't know what's the cause. Damn angry.
Anyway, Thanks for sharing your experience.

normally is thermostat. Happened to me once with my E60. When in underground shopping centre carpark, really sounds like aircraft engine!!!

Bought spare part for S$55 at Eng Soon together with Water Pump (same area I think) and changed all together at one of the site sponsor. Back to normal after that. Nothing to do with radiator fan.

Already spend almost 2k at pml replacing a few parts including the thermostat.
Final conclusion from pml after repeated visit is ....... don't know what's the cause. Damn angry.
Anyway, Thanks for sharing your experience.
if your ride is out of warranty, what are the reasons that make you go back to PML?

Try the site sponsors here, they are really experts in BMW rides and $$-wise more affordable than PML. I have done PML after warranty and its more misses than hits. Personally have tried 2 of the site sponsors here (due to nearby house location) and found both to be competent and able to diagnose my different issues at the first try. Furthermore, most will only proceed to change after letting you know the estimate cost and receiving your green light first. Good to have 2nd opinion

Hi Bro, can give me the contact of the site sponsor?

Hello. i have very noisy radiator fan at my F10 :( if air condition is on or if i turn maximum air in cabine (a/c turn off), it is very loud like sirene.

It will be ventilator or something else ? Thanks you everybody

I have video of sirene noise but it cant be uploaded here :(

Please help

Hello. i have very noisy radiator fan at my F10 :( if air condition is on or if i turn maximum air in cabine (a/c turn off), it is very loud like sirene.

It will be ventilator or something else ? Thanks you everybody

I have video of sirene noise but it cant be uploaded here :(

Please help

1 post is enough don't spam the forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jecs6dacicu
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups