Prodrive Japan

New one from Prodrive...19 inch
Got offsets for BMWs 3er, 5er n 6er

It looks v similar to Volk Prog ME...

swee

Re: Prodrive ME?

swee x 2....huat ah!!!

Nice... but personally dunt like the end of the spokes thickening slightly just before reaching the circum. :eek:

The design is so blardy identical I can't tell the diff from ME. Both 14 spokes too. Potential lawsuit keke.

Does Rays make the rims for Prodrive? If so, then it's called cross-branding or something like that...

Yeah, I think Leong Seng guys said that they are made in the same factory. Thus the similarity.

If you look behind the Prodrive wheel, it does say its made by Rays. Prodrive doesnt have their own wheel manufacturing facility so its outsourced.

some prodrive wheels are made by Bridgestones

I saw the brochure at Leong Seng. This is the new Gc014. There is apparently another one also called Gc014 but is termed the flat face version or 'subaru version'......

This one slightly cheaper than Volks ME and also lighter. I foresee more BMWs wearing this one in future. 19' Volks ME wieghs 9.7kg for a 8.5J, whereas a prodrive Gc014 is only 9 kg flat !!!!

correction. Gc014i 8.5J shld be about 9.3 or 9.4 kg. It was schmeiden that was 9 kg flat .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back