PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

Re: PSI Index 290 @ 9pm 19 June 2013

If I open window now, will I get chocked?

Bling;1006091 said:
https://twitter.com/Rynnah_/status/347365673896382465

"Actual PSI reading at 9pm in Singapore was 453. The NEA figure of 290 was the 3-hr average."

ALL THEY CAN DO IS CONVENE A TASKFORCE?! NATO!!!

The Manpower Ministry may issue a stop-work order and a decision would have to be taken on whether to close schools and childcare centres if the haze situation worsens severely, said Environment and Water Resources Minister Vivian Balakrishnan in response to questions from reporters.

The Manpower Ministry will provide an update to employers on Thursday about what to do, while the Ministry of Health has also alerted hospitals to cope with a potential increase in patients with respiratory problems, he said at a press conference at 11.30pm on Wednesday.

The Government has also convened a task force - comprising 23 agencies - to coordinate plans to reduce the haze's impact on people.

Dr Balakrishnan was speaking after the Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) soared to 321 at 10pm, far exceeding the previous worst reading of 226 in 1997. Air becomes "hazardous" when the index crosses 300. The index dropped to 218 as of midnight.

C3P0;1006126 said:
If I open window now, will I get chocked?

Dunno bro, levels are so crazy now. Best to wait for the sart TASKFORCE to tell us.

its time for war!!!
war must come in my lifetime!!!
we need Lebensraum!!!!

Darth Vader;1006129 said:
its time for war!!!
war must come in my lifetime!!!
we need Lebensraum!!!!

It's war already. I'm queuing up for Hello Kitty, people fighting cos it is running out fast and I can't see any chiobus cos of the haze. This sucks

Finally tried out the fog lights legally. :woottt:

Been working in Indonesia for past year in the canopy jungle for oil n gas exploration places like Banda Acheh, Perkanbaru, Balikpapan etc....and would like to share this with you bros.
The garmen talk about the haze is useless and why? Those villagers staying there are poor villagers without tv n radio let alone internet facilty. The grass over there can be as high as 1.5 meters with undereven terrain for fire fighters to access the hotspots.
so how to fight haze then? No way we could do that ....... Unfortunately.
Haze will be an annual affairs like rice dumplings n CNY......sad though

BMWM3;1006138 said:
Been working in Indonesia for past year in the canopy jungle for oil n gas exploration places like Banda Acheh, Perkanbaru, Balikpapan etc....and would like to share this with you bros.
The garmen talk about the haze is useless and why? Those villagers staying there are poor villagers without tv n radio let alone internet facilty. The grass over there can be as high as 1.5 meters with undereven terrain for fire fighters to access the hotspots.
so how to fight haze then? No way we could do that ....... Unfortunately.
Haze will be an annual affairs like rice dumplings n CNY......sad though

Agreed... you can say all you want, at the end of the day, unless u can help the poor villagers... if not all these committees and talks are all waste of time... for show only

the end is near...............

as I on my way to pang sai......even my shirt smell of smoke!
View attachment 51604

we shud go to the indon embassy front n sio gim chua n fan it in.

My gigolo business is bad.

No OL or MILF called over the last few days.

What's worst than this ?

People come to my place and do mosquito fogging this morning .... Next to my car.

kenntona;1006160 said:
My gigolo business is bad.

No OL or MILF called over the last few days.

Maybe change jobs and become sugar daddy? Lots of XMMs stuck at home during school hols with this haze and need a ride...

First world countries exploiting third world villagers. Indo farmers get exploited by the big boys in palm oil industry & cosmetic industry etc. Cambodian sweat shop workers get exploited by branded footwear/clothes big boys. China manual labourers get exploited by big time construction and factory bosses. Singaporean PMET Pink IC holders get exploited by their own garhmen. Same same lah. Complain for what? Suck it in like a man, and take it up where the sun don't shine!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mileooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back