puddle lights on BMW... nice or not nice??

Terry

Legendary 10 Years
beng or not???

swee or not???

opinions??

and does anyone knows if brabus sells their puddle lights separately? i dont want to buy those made in china.. later short circuit my car picture go inside stomp chao ta

Re: puddle lights on BMW... nice or not nice??

Terry, beng also must have tastes....... DUN DO IT !!!

yeah it's illegal. it's beng lah. spoils the look of a bimmer. haha

terry, i think its nice.. suits your style.

the puddle lights will only light up when you unlock the car. it isn't like those under body neon lights seen on 2f2f.

saifywaify;306503 said:
terry, i think its nice.. suits your style.

the puddle lights will only light up when you unlock the car. it isn't like those under body neon lights seen on 2f2f.

Bro, so u mean when u unlock.. lights on. and when u get in the car... get on the move... door gets locked... lights off?

and if i keep the door unlocked while on the move.. will the lights remain on? :confused:

no..saify means it connects to interior light.. when u unlock the door... interior light lights up then puddle lights also light up... after the interior light dims back... puddle light also go off.. ala M5 mirror

then wat if while drivin u on the interior lights will it cum on?

do it. just have a switch to turn them on and off

Im gonna put them on my 63 falcon!!

It's a nice touch as long as the lights go off together with interior lights. It's very VIP....nice for sedan though...coupe might not pull off nicely. Best to be fitted to 7er.

hitmee;306527 said:
nice...... grp buy? :)
I want too bro, have been eyeing this thing for long time already. :)

I think it looks great! Was a fad over at E46fanatics before. U can try asking JLevi if he still stocks the parts.

Yeah, keep us informed if there's a group buy.

C3P0;306583 said:
I want too bro, have been eyeing this thing for long time already. :)

Think Jeff is looking for the something similar - the angel eyes to come in tandem with the car interior lights, when you unlock or lock the doors.

might be something that shares the same circuit / switch?

jinooi;306615 said:
Think Jeff is looking for the something similar - the angel eyes to come in tandem with the car interior lights, when you unlock or lock the doors.

might be something that shares the same circuit / switch?

yeah..i bought that device for my e46. didnt get to install it. ask jeff to buy it off me. if i can still find it. :)

buy $40...selling $20. i low ball myself

this product was already here sometime back. The original product is from Japan and costs a whopping 1K++ back then for this puddle lights. High Quality Leds and Mounting cups and wires. Yes depending on your connection, you can either connect to the interior lights or driving lights whichever you prefer.

Serious I find it looks pretty nice and classy. If the price is not too bad, I don mind installing. I will wire it to my interior lights and it will only turn on when I unlock my doors. Now my Angel Eyes light up whenever I unlock my door. So the puddle lights will be a nice addition. hehehe :)

Nice....Delrosa, you did the angel eyes hook up yourself? That's a nice touch, for it to light up when you unlock the car.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betstoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back