puddle lights on BMW... nice or not nice??

Re: puddle lights on BMW... nice or not nice??

but if ur under carriage hit the hump...will the bulb break?

LOL... If i wear slipper, will my feet get a tan from the light?

hitmee;306664 said:

hitmee;306664 said:

These lights supposed to be mounted on ur side skirts. Need to drill holes to fit the lamps in and almost flush with the bottom side of your side skirts. So unless U hit ur side skirts, the lamps will not be damaged.

ACS6;306657 said:
Nice....Delrosa, you did the angel eyes hook up yourself? That's a nice touch, for it to light up when you unlock the car.

Hi ACS6, me never hook up these lights yet....thinking only hehehe. Im thinking of linking to the interior lamps though. so it turns on and off when I unlock my car or open the door.

As for my angel eyes that turns on when I unlock my car, its a standard feature leh. I also dunno how to switch off haha. :lol2:

delrosa81;306708 said:
These lights supposed to be mounted on ur side skirts. Need to drill holes to fit the lamps in and almost flush with the bottom side of your side skirts. So unless U hit ur side skirts, the lamps will not be damaged.

i do hit my side skirt when i go thru some humps

hetraa..u can strip naked and go under the car.... hee hee

hitmee;306739 said:

hitmee, install on ur LP, u expose tat more than u on the road ! !

Terry..i told u this like how many years back..now then u wanna buy? no more trend liao..

like what Kenntona said:Beng also must have taste..his neon led in the car very beng...
this 1 more beng..sweex1000..

but u told me b4,u are no ah beng..u dun do such things..now change ur mind? hahaha

hitmee;306739 said:

wah like that cannot fix liao.

Eh Hetraa ur avatar damn cute leh. haha look like Mario wanna hump Mrs Mario hahaha :nehnehhh:

delrosa81;306633 said:
this product was already here sometime back. The original product is from Japan and costs a whopping 1K++ back then for this puddle lights. High Quality Leds and Mounting cups and wires. Yes depending on your connection, you can either connect to the interior lights or driving lights whichever you prefer.

Serious I find it looks pretty nice and classy. If the price is not too bad, I don mind installing. I will wire it to my interior lights and it will only turn on when I unlock my doors. Now my Angel Eyes light up whenever I unlock my door. So the puddle lights will be a nice addition. hehehe :)

wow bro! 1k++ is crazy amount of money for these kind of lights man... did anyone buy it in the end? siao eh... :ultrasho:

///M3 said:
like what Kenntona said:Beng also must have taste..his neon led in the car very beng... this 1 more beng..sweex1000..
Hello? My neon lights in the car got purpose lah.

Like those newspapers in my trunk, which are used to seal up the car....... dun ask so much.

kenntona;306860 said:
Hello? My neon lights in the car got purpose lah.

Like those newspapers in my trunk, which are used to seal up the car....... dun ask so much.
try not use the obituary section....

hahaha good one iScoupe. random but damn funny. hahaha

i olso tink is abit beng leh..........

mercedesbenzslbrabussv1xc2.jpg

here ya go....

Seriously, I don't see how this is beng. If done on a tasfeully enhanced car, it'll look sweeeeet! Group buy anyone? Terry, you coordinate this one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back