Push for tray return to start at 9 food centres.....

Re: Push for tray return to start at 9 food centres.....

Don't believe we are paying taxes for people in the gov to come tell us to clear trays.

Crap project. Should focus on real projects that changes lives like those cleaner's life.

Centurion9990;917727 said:
I think its yr transformer face lah...

*sped off......

U wait. I see ur face I will spit at it. U dun siam

I pretend to be haolian - and say I never eat at food court. Clear SMLJ tray like that? Hehehehehe. Pretend only. I actually make it a point to clear my tray. Only problem is, no clearly designated tray return stations!

MW;917719 said:
Actually I started clearing my own trays when this was reported sometime ago. To my surprise n dismay, there r some foodcourts where u clear your own tray but the cleaning aunty or uncle gives you a fcuk face like, n some r even rude to u. Wtf

...Maybe it's the fear of loosing their jobs ..like sumone mentioned....

..I got scolded in HKG..when i moved my own food 2 another table...can't speak cantonese...but I understood the waiter was scolding me...wan 2 make him loose his job izzit.....I was juz being "nice"...kena scolded 4 tt...sienz...:sleepy:..

...Clear trays..? Start by educating simple manners/courtesy 1st beta.....Simple "Please & Thank you".... sum appreciation..

...how mny times hve u seen ppl standing around tables, with disgusted faces, looking @ dirty tables left by inconsiderate diners...while the mostly elderlies r clearing away.... & taking 4 granted...it's their job, without a word of appreciation after done.....

.....but in FC...dirty trays dun spoil one's appetite as much as ppl standing behind or even beside u....eyeing yr portion of food getting lesser & lesser...& gearing 2 play musical chairs w others standing nearby.... vying 4 yr hot seat...the 1st second u get up....:sleepy:

Midnight1987;917416 said:
only if my food gets a dollar off, then i will consider doing it.

classy .

Mockngbrd;918017 said:

Ion Paradise maybe can. change yr own plates and get $1 off whole bill

....wad S$1 onli .....:whipper:

...no ley...@ Pearadice...we clear our own classy plates & got FOC Classy desserts instead ley...pays 2 be gracious.....

....:lol::lol::lol:....

Chocs;918032 said:

....wad S$1 onli .....:whipper:

...no ley...@ Pearadice...we clear our own classy plates & got FOC Classy desserts instead ley...pays 2 be gracious.....

....:lol::lol::lol:....

free desserts partly becos we used slk69's face... overused and need SK2 pitera to nourish regularly...

Good move.

About time to wake Singaporeans up on basic courtesy, social grace and civility.

Chocs;918005 said:
..I got scolded in HKG..when i moved my own food 2 another table...can't speak cantonese...

Lei Mm Sek, Gong Gong Dong Wa ah?

wobbles;918064 said:
Lei Mm Sek, Gong Gong Dong Wa ah?

...ngor chi toh the vulgarities onli....haha....:lol::lol::lol::p

Midnight1987;917416 said:
only if my food gets a dollar off, then i will consider doing it.

No, seriously?

MW;917719 said:
Actually I started clearing my own trays when this was reported sometime ago. To my surprise n dismay, there r some foodcourts where u clear your own tray but the cleaning aunty or uncle gives you a fcuk face like, n some r even rude to u. Wtf
Because the aunties are not getting some.... perhaps u can assist them?

when I go hawker center, either I bring my own pot to tah bao or I order my food in take away containers, then eat at the table. when done.... I bring the containers home to wash and reuse.

sart.... I da man

MW;917719 said:

Pls PM which hawker center has bungalow parking lot?

jasonmaxima;918111 said:
when I go hawker center, either I bring my own pot to tah bao or I order my food in take away containers, then eat at the table. when done.... I bring the containers home to wash and reuse.

sart.... I da man

Same as going to clubs??? Bring own glass......... after the nite is done....
bring back home to wash.........................

But seriously.... this is only a good thing. Singaporeans need to be handheld to do basic things like returning trays.

in Japan... other than returning the dishes after meal, diners would sort out the rubbish at the cleaning station, poured unfinished drinks... paper, plastic, others in individual bins. I was happily doing the same...

I can imagine Singaporeans will write to ST forums to complain if we are required to do that... and now we need govt to start a campaign on this... I feel quite embarrassed to be frank... first world country huh...

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;918171 said:
in Japan... other than returning the dishes after meal, diners would sort out the rubbish at the cleaning station, poured unfinished drinks... paper, plastic, others in individual bins....

I love Japan
even the Macdonald's girls are chio...
I re-attach this pic again to refresh everyone's memory...

MW;918187 said:
I love Japan
even the Macdonald's girls are chio...
I re-attach this pic again to refresh everyone's memory...

japan-mcdonalds1851412642484105832.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delifruitvietnam

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back