Question about VIN

ponytail

Does all new 320ai in Singapore comes from South Africa

Trying to decode mine. So far i know WBA stand for BMW manufacture in Germany under plant code N. Any idea what is the plant name.

Also read somewhere that the 3 series supplied to Singapore is from South Africa so which is which?????

Can the Vin reveal which month it is manufactured in? So far only can decode that it is in the year 2005.

Anyone expert out there?

Re: Question about VIN

1. A,F,K - Munich, Germany
2. E,J,P - Regensburg, Germany
3. V - Leipzig, Germany
4. N - Rosslyn, South Africa

OK so W means Germany manufacture

N means Rosslyn, South Africa

Can i take it as meaning German car assembled in South Africa Plant.

How can i tell which month the car is manufactured? Just ask salesman.

Anyone out there know the manufacture month of your bmw car? Ask PML takes a long time to check, still do not have an answer yet. SE says i'm asking a very rare question.

I always refer to the stock tyre manufacture date (wk/year). This gives me a rough gauge of when the car was manufactured.

snoopytan said:
I always refer to the stock tyre manufacture date (wk/year). This gives me a rough gauge of when the car was manufactured.

I dun think that is a good gauge. They may have stocked up tyres in advance.

True. Just a rough gauge.

Is it really so difficult for PML to give info on which month the car is manufacture? i understand that the factory has a built week sheet for every car and it's states clearly which week of the year the car was built eg. 38weeks etc. I thot this is basic information. U mean nobody is interested to know that's why it remain unknown?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webgamehi88top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back