Questions on X3 (GO1)

zed3

Hey guys, I have some questions on the X3 (G01) 2020 model and wondering if some of you gurus may have the answers. Apologies if they have been discussed in other threads but I did a search and didnt manage to find anything relevant.

a) How do you view the historical fuel consumption in KM/L? I made the selection in the settings to KM/L but it just keeps showing me 99.9KM/L on my display.

b) I have to keep pressing air recirculation mode each time I restart the car. Is no-recirculation the default? If so, is there anyway to make recirculation the default?

c) Would the engine start stop be also a default? Again, have to keep pressing it to switch off each time I restart the car.

d) Everytime I go across a hump quickly, there is some warning beep - how do I switch it off?

e) When I press "P" for the radar to come on, will it beep if I go near an object at the front or sides? I find this function useful when going through tight spaces especially older buildings.

Thanks in advance!

Hi for both the Air Recirculation and and engine start stop can be coded to be "off" by default using a OBD dongle and full version of bimmercode app (android).
I urge you to get your own OBD dongle and PAY for the app as most places will charge you upwards of $20 PER code and so many things can be coded for your car. But before you do that I'd check with PML if they can do it for you as part of the service.
Also many things can cause a check engine light and error codes so Bimmerlink app will help with diagnostics instead of asking random people on the forum who have never seen your car.

https://bimmercode.app/cars/g01/
https://www.bimmerlink.app/

Oh and if you're going to ask if coding affects warranty the answer is....... your guess is as good as the next guy, better to call PML and check then ask for possible outdated info as many factors will affect the answer i.e service manager technican etc etc

Warning beep could be coming from the in car camera sensing what it thinks as a possible collision/accident. For historical data and radar go read the manual for more info.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back