Quickie Kopi Meetup (19/7/2005)!!!

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hello all,

Since a couple of new forum members are interested in meeting up, i've decided to jio anyone interested down to Cafe 100 (Opposite Rocher Beancurd shop) @ 8.30pm for a kopi!

So come down and meet the faces behind the nicks! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Sam

**Anyone who is unsure of the place or pple can SMS/Call me @ 9186 6565**

Re: Quickie Kopi Meetup (19/7/2005)!!!

Azrielsc said:
Hello all,

Since a couple of new forum members are interested in meeting up, i've decided to jio anyone interested down to Cafe 100 (Opposite Rocher Beancurd shop) @ 8.30pm for a kopi!

So come down and meet the faces behind the nicks! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Sam

**Anyone who is unsure of the place or pple can SMS/Call me @ 9186 6565**

Rochor Beancurd Shop? Where is that?

Erm, will i get a hitch ride from someone home? :dance:

rex7_vtec said:
Depends on where you live though.... If a few people are coming, high chance they could be from North South East or West

brilliant... like no answer sia.

anyway... who's confirmed?

i have to make a trip down to toa payoh first to get some stuff done. anyone going from there?

Jess,

Go via Orchard Road, pass Dhoby Gaut on your right, keep left and turn left into Prinsep Street. Cafe 100 is at the corner on the right! 8.30pm!

At the moment, number of attendees should be 6-8, from the number of SMSes i've received! :)

Azrielsc said:
Jess,

Go via Orchard Road, pass Dhoby Gaut on your right, keep left and turn left into Prinsep Street. Cafe 100 is at the corner on the right! 8.30pm!

At the moment, number of attendees should be 6-8, from the number of SMSes i've received! :)

okie, i knw where le... am i the only newbie? :p

Az.. will text you in a while...

unless something crop up.. else... i'll be there... :singsing:

Azrielsc said:
Jess,

yo bro .. can u give me ur number ? so i can txt u :) is it mr bean there ? near selegie complex ????

anyone whom i can meet to go together huh?
alone, very shy leh. *shrugz*

jessjess said:
anyone whom i can meet to go together huh?
alone, very shy leh. *shrugz*

u drive bro ? maybe we can meet somewhere and go together but i need to pick up my gf 1st in town ...

Ascentz said:
u drive bro ? maybe we can meet somewhere and go together but i need to pick up my gf 1st in town ...

bro? ahem... :naughty:

i dun drive...

Yup.. It's just opp Rochor Bean Curd see you guys there.

Yah, the corner kopitiam opposite the selegie centre. its further down from Mr. Bean! My number is 9186 6565.

See ya all there, rain or shine!

anyone coming down from north so that i can hitch a ride? if not, its okie.... i can go by myself...

jessjess said:
anyone coming down from north so that i can hitch a ride? if not, its okie.... i can go by myself...

Call Sam (Azriel) and he will gladly come pick you up. He should be coming from North.

It's Rochor "BEACURD" :))

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888auction

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back