R8 langa

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
just saw a bad accident. grange rd towards GW city b3fore 1 tree hill after the bend. silver R8 with CF blade on the padestrian walkway ..half the front of car in a tree. man lying on the floor with ambulance......speeding...lost control at bend. car at an angle front pointing towards sky 20 degree..

Re: R8 langa

totoseow;655031 said:
just saw a bad accident. grange rd towards GW city b3fore 1 tree hill after the bend. silver R8 with CF blade on the padestrian walkway ..half the front of car in a tree. man lying on the floor with ambulance......speeding...lost control at bend. car at an angle front pointing towards sky 20 degree..

So any inspiration to buy 4D? :thinking:

no la....u see also u scared. where got still go c number...

hope the driver is ok.....

cheers

Hope driver is alright.

iScoupe;655059 said:
Must be damn fast, or siam road hoggers or jaywalker!
Imagine u going around that bend and then see guni smiling and waving at you at the roadside.

C3P0;655174 said:
Hope driver is alright.

Imagine u going around that bend and then see guni smiling and waving at you at the roadside.

I'll go eng soon outside at 12am 2nite and wave to you............ :wavey::wavey:

totoseow;655031 said:

Didn't see the ambulance when I passed by. Only the police wrx. Must be minutes before you.

Looks quite bad. Car should be written off as a total lost.

I believe once a car hit a tree, the impact is very serious compared to lamp-posts, traffic lights...etc.

Really hope driver is ok, I was just talking with a fellow friend here the other day on the topic of seeing more and more high-performance car getting into trouble these days. The thoughts of whether the driver themselves can handle such high-torque, high-end cars is always a question on my mind...don't believe having such a car, owners will not speed...something to consider.

hitting stationary object is super serious than whacking a moving object.

jseah_70;655348 said:
I believe once a car hit a tree, the impact is very serious compared to lamp-posts, traffic lights...etc.

Really hope driver is ok, I was just talking with a fellow friend here the other day on the topic of seeing more and more high-performance car getting into trouble these days. The thoughts of whether the driver themselves can handle such high-torque, high-end cars is always a question on my mind...don't believe having such a car, owners will not speed...something to consider.

There will be more accidents in September due to the influence of Formula 1.

Those smart alec will attempt to use their supercars to imitate Fernando Alonson or Lewis Hamiliton. :lol2:

hope driver is ok...

I dont think none of us can claim we dont speed or drive dangerously at all...within own limits as much as possible

andy_sg;660084 said:
There will be more accidents in September due to the influence of Formula 1.

Those smart alec will attempt to use their supercars to imitate Fernando Alonson or Lewis Hamiliton. :lol2:
Then i really hope the WRC won't be big in Singapore! :p

RaidenGear;660395 said:
Then i really hope the WRC won't be big in Singapore! :p

More road blocks will be held during the F1 period.

More summons will be issued and more money for the government too. :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back