Radiator replacement.

hoesny02

What's the approximate cost of replacing a radiator outside PML?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

What's the approximate cost of replacing a radiator outside PML?

Just change my F10 radiator. Bought orig from stockist for $620 and labour $100. But I took the chance to replace my water pump bought at $450 as my mileage just hit 100k km

When workshop remove old radiator, saw the Valeo brand and BMW logo. Had I know earlier, would have buy the Valeo OEM for $360 only. There is cheaper Behr OEM $200+. Hence no need buy BMW Orig since BMW also use Valeo OEM when new

Thanks sporter. Previous owner just replaced thermostat in July . Mind giving info of your stockist?

Thanks sporter. Previous owner just replaced thermostat in July . Mind giving info of your stockist?

I also replaced my thermostat paid $80 Oem part for preventive maintenance. The stockist is quite popular one in Kaki bukit. But another stockist carry valeo brand.

Hi ,
Can you pm me which workshop you went to?
Thanks.

Just change my F10 radiator. Bought orig from stockist for $620 and labour $100. But I took the chance to replace my water pump bought at $450 as my mileage just hit 100k km

When workshop remove old radiator, saw the Valeo brand and BMW logo. Had I know earlier, would have buy the Valeo OEM for $360 only. There is cheaper Behr OEM $200+. Hence no need buy BMW Orig since BMW also use Valeo OEM when new

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back