Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner - Worth it or not

Re: Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner - Worth it or not

[video=youtube;nmPTh7OoONc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPTh7OoONc[/video]

By the way I have the Carewin vacuum for sale, similar to Raycorp, Brand New, I bought Raycorp, my wife went to order Carewin, kanchiong parents when baby had cough that time. Cheap to clear price, $180.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you google Rainbow hard enough, you should conclude that it is not worth the money, any vacuum can do the job, you can just get a regular vacuum and used it solely to clean bed & pillow (so you don't feel you are using the same appliance to clean the floor and your own pillow)... regular vacuum probably have better suction power to do the job better, Rainbow simply used water filtration to show you what was sucked out, that doesn't mean regular vacuum can't do the job.

Rainbow vacuum pricing is steep because of the high commision paid to the salesman (very close to MLM)

Not worth a cent!!! Save ur money, it's heavy and clumsy!!!

If the objective is to vacuum mattress and curtain, Can try Atocare from Korea. I bought 1 unit from qoo10 few months ago. At that time the model i bought was the high end model and it is still 30% cheaper compared to Raycorp. I think Atocare is promoting a new model but the price has gone up. Anyway either Raycopr or Atocare, both are great.

As long as the vacuum cleaner is not applied to certain anatomical appendages, ANY brand will do...

Meek;1040835 said:
U mean you practice child labour?

hahahaha as in delphin's product claim to be beneficial in terms of heath of the child. don't know what technology better blah blah blah

wobbles;1040935 said:
As long as the vacuum cleaner is not applied to certain anatomical appendages, ANY brand will do...

I thot they use it for the speedcuts or qb shops... ?

Thanks for sharing, guys. I'm more convinced by horsepower ratings when it comes to vacuum cleaners. Suction not strong enough, cannot draw out the dust mites from the beddings.

Will visit Osim store this weekend to see how powerful their iEcology set is.

Rocky99;1041057 said:
Thanks for sharing, guys. I'm more convinced by horsepower ratings when it comes to vacuum cleaners. Suction not strong enough, cannot draw out the dust mites from the beddings.

Will visit Osim store this weekend to see how powerful their iEcology set is.

No more iecology. Thats past gen.

For those on Rainbow, pls remember to send for servicing every year up to the 8th year (when warranty expires).
Labour is free only pay for parts like bearings which is about 50-60.
Location is at kaki bukit.

I have a Rainbow and spent a good part of yesterday morning cleaning 3 bedrooms, including beating the hell out of mattresses and pillows. My take:
1) It is heavy and clumsy, as some correctly pointed out
2) The set came with various attachments. I use the mattress beater attachment to clean dust mites but this puppy is one hell of heavy... extra weight lifting exercises
3) In terms of suction power and effectiveness, I would say that they are the best so far, at least for me. I have used many types of vacuum and none came close. You will be shocked what actually got sucked up when you see what's in the water.
4) It takes motivation to drag this thing out of the store room. Wife bought it but yours truly is the actual user...:(. We have another conventional paper filter type vac and we use it for normal vacuuming like sucking up hair or leaves from the balcony.
5) Price-wise, I think they are over-priced. Can't comment on Delphin or other similar ones as they perform more of less the same.
6) Longevity-wise, I have seen many car workshops actually use Rainbow vacs to clean car interiors. I am talking about the 1st or 2nd gen vacs. They are really tough and can last a freaking long time. At least this is what I tell myself.

So, worth it or not? Some say a Toyota gets you from point A to point B so why get a BMW?

Hi Rocky99,

I have all the correct information for this, but I cant post it here due to some issues..
Just drop me a PM, and I will gladly explain everything for you to know better..

If you need can also call me, glad to help you in anyway.. All truth... Cheers..

XXX;1040840 said:
[video=youtube;nmPTh7OoONc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPTh7OoONc[/video]

By the way I have the Carewin vacuum for sale, similar to Raycorp, Brand New, I bought Raycorp, my wife went to order Carewin, kanchiong parents when baby had cough that time. Cheap to clear price, $180.

Hi,

Happened to browse through this. Not sure if your carewin vacumn is still available?

Pls text me at eight one six eight five two zero five as I seldom login online.

Many thanks!

wl886

steve9733;1041807 said:
Hi Rocky99,

I have all the correct information for this, but I cant post it here due to some issues..
Just drop me a PM, and I will gladly explain everything for you to know better..

If you need can also call me, glad to help you in anyway.. All truth... Cheers..

You must be a rainbow vacuum salesman.

My all reliable rainbow vacuum cleaner has been working for 8 years already and no sign of problem. At first when I was considering buying, 3+K for a vacuum cleaner sounded crazy but if you work out the depreciation like our cars, it will be making more sense. Warranty for rainbow is 8 years thus yearly dep is 3.2K/8 = $400. If buy other brands with 1 year warranty and if it is $1K then year dep is $1K if it spoil within a year.

Just like most, I was sceptical about the rainbow cleaner from the beginning. But after having it for about 6 years now, I'm more than convinced about its usefulness and advantage. We have another (normal) vacuum cleaner except that, IMO, it just can't do the job, especially on the bedding and pillows. With the haze season upon, the rainbow can also be used as an air purifier. It is even listed on the NEA website.

I'm in no way related to Healthy Homes, the company that distributes Rainbow, but like Bro Steve mentioned, Rocky99 pm me your contact and I'll gladly share more with you. The only rainbow I know now is my son's report book.:(

Cheers / Vic

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back