• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Rare Find! BMW 318i Xtreme Low Mileage

Low Mileage at 2600km. Reg June 2010.

Sunroof Edition. Portable GPS, Car surveillance camera. Serviced by PML.

Asking S$145,000.

Re: Rare Find! BMW 318i Xtreme Low Mileage

$145k for a Jun 2010 car??!

I just sold my 05/2011 320i with iDrive w/Navigation & Bluetooth, Sunroof, Bi-xenon, Sports Steering, 18" original rims for around $160k... don't smoke us pls... this is not a "bro/sis" price, it's not even a "direct owner" price. Mileage may be low, but does not command a $20K premium... it's only a 2 year old car.

And the dealer is still selling it at a very modest margin:
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=264560&DL=1000

I don't usually say things like that in other people's WTS thread but your price is really way off...

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin
Nice E90 you had there.
Looks similar colour now with your F10
Space grey on black and titanium trim..
Need bigger wheels!

Haha lets not OT this thread... chat elsewhere.. i was very happy with the 18"s actually. Just the right amount of hardness and rubber to cushion our increasingly crappy quality tarmac

I bought my 318 with sunroof brand new in jun 10 for less than $130k. COE was around $40k, so $145k for a Jun 10 318 sounds ex.

He's a bad driver what do you expect? Looks like finding robert.

Hi
Just to share , I bought my x1 in jun 10 for $133k
And I just sold it for $146k ,

Bro, I think u r pulling a fast one in this forum where the forummers are quite uptodate with car prices. Even PML with their hgh over trade will not command such high trade in price...

Get a reality check to avoid disappointment.

Cheers!.

its the same seller...

this is pretty much like the pple selling their west coast condos at river valley prices...

it's something to do with the mentality and attitude of locals whereby When u do not have a governing body/watchdog... pple will just try to pull a fast one. reminds me of the time when i was given a mouthful when i gave a fair assessment of the 3series car prices... i was treated like an aspiring 3series owner. this has put me off beemers for awhile... cos i can easily get an A6, E-class for a 320 asking price. but what do i know... my 911 was brushed off just as easily...

like it or not, the 3 is not uncommon... and i'm being kind with words here...

anyway i'm no watchdog, but i think it's highly immoral to tap on forum goodwill to have others let their guard down. it's frustrating enough to see pple trying to sell houses at prices that is as good as striking toto... but to see the same in car forums is a wee bit irritating.

My bt panjang flat, 5rm, corner unit, ... $500k ai mai?

Best policy; Buyers beware!

He didn't know pulling a fast one in the BMW forum is a silly idea.

Mine also Jun 10...was quote last week by Audi SA @ $120K (keep telling me this price is best of the best )....$145K... $25K more...if i sell - $133K enough for me but mine w/o in car camera, mileage 40K (km)...

basker;836125 said:
Mine also Jun 10...was quote last week by Audi SA @ $120K (keep telling me this price is best of the best )....$145K... $25K more...if i sell - $133K enough for me but mine w/o in car camera, mileage 40K (km)...

forget Audi SA, they are crap. they quoted me 170k for my 911 half a year back, which puts it as the same depreciation as the A3 they were selling (17k/yr). my next lowest quote was 210k, and tat's already pretty low... so just smile and left... dun think i'll buy an audi from them ever again. my A3 2.0 is only 9k/yr. i dun deal with pple who only wanna win, and not only win, they wanna kill u off and cripple u for life. that's how i will always view them... nothing against the brand though...

i'd start a campaign to boycott them, but time is better spent making money for the next ride.

cheers!

jaymzjr;836138 said:
forget Audi SA, they are crap. they quoted me 170k for my 911 half a year back, which puts it as the same depreciation as the A3 they were selling (17k/yr). my next lowest quote was 210k, and tat's already pretty low... so just smile and left... dun think i'll buy an audi from them ever again.....

First time consider Audi so went down to check out A4... but i do have a similar impression on that particular Audi SA.......crappy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back