• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

RE: e46 m3 for sale

leokym

hi,

Selling the above mentioned. moving on to 4 doors. another baby on the way.

Sep 2003 e46 m3 coupe.

omv $95k.

01 transfer.

Full modded. (In excess of $15k mods so far)

Looking at $135k. Best deal you can find in the market.

Paper value + body as per now $120k.

Interested, kindly pm.

Re: e46 m3 for sale

OMG.
Your selling her!

Congrats on the new baby! :)
HAHAHA.

Thanks to all that shown interest.

All the parts were replaced during the inspection 2 servicing last December. New Clutch, spark plugs, rear diff, engine tuning, ecu remap, etc, etc. Good to gun for another 40k km before another major servicing.

Dealer offering $128k. Any offer above $135k will get all the mods plus the original parts, else will have to demod one by one which is very troublesome.

Interested, pls kindly pm for viewing. thanks!

SHAMELESS;412225 said:
put some pics lah bro...manual or smg?

Tried but my photo skills sucks.. better to view and gun in person. I can assure guys will not be disappointed.. smg2 lah.. not more manual after my last ride... traffic jam, die cock stand.. play pick up with you guys, manual cannot make it.. ganna smoked upside down remember??? ha!

Heard you looking for a m for quite sometime now? You my bro, I sell you cheap cheap.. $5k off list price, swee bo?

Ai buay mai? :nehnehhh:

turtlebmw;412197 said:
OMG.
Your selling her!

Congrats on the new baby! :)
HAHAHA.

Thanks bro! its been awhile.. Have to bite the bullet and get a 4 door sedan..

Wifee expecting now.. 4 months and growing.. ride too raw for her even when i set to lowest setting..

Nothing comes first than my first son... :lol2:

Take care and catch with you soon ya!

if u want photoshoot of ur car..i would gladly do 1 for u..hehehe

E46 Monst3r

sad to see another one go..haiz

bumpz bumpz

///M3;412328 said:
if u want photoshoot of ur car..i would gladly do 1 for u..hehehe

E46 Monst3r

sad to see another one go..haiz

bumpz bumpz

Thanks nic.. Appreciated.. Likewise the feelings sucks after so much effort and time, least to mention the cost of doing so. ha!

Thanks again!

leokym;412289 said:
Tried but my photo skills sucks.. better to view and gun in person. I can assure guys will not be disappointed.. smg2 lah.. not more manual after my last ride... traffic jam, die cock stand.. play pick up with you guys, manual cannot make it.. ganna smoked upside down remember??? ha!

Heard you looking for a m for quite sometime now? You my bro, I sell you cheap cheap.. $5k off list price, swee bo?

Ai buay mai? :nehnehhh:

champion lah u!!!!!!

hi,

i am interested in your car, could you kindly give me a ring @ 96969025.

Thanks

Jim

Just a quick update and thanks again to those bros that called.. Regardless of the sale locally, I have to surrender my ride to the dealers this Friday else my papaer value will drop further. Thanks for understanding. Its not that I don't want to wait.. (I understand from a couple bankers that the loan for this car is no easy to get given the high papar value and current crisis. Down payment minimum $40k as per quoted.) No offence pls..

shijia82;414131 said:
hope u will sell ur powerful car...
bumpz for u .

Thanks!

Car sold to a nice bro..

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads