Re-Hi again (was MIA)

Re: Re-Hi again (was MIA)

BMummyW;453612 said:
I got nothing better to do at home during the time i was full-time mummy.
For ladies who wanna satisfy your better half, better to check out Sammyboy. Fulla knowledge and what man wants... all are there...

As for men out there, don't think we ladies dunno what you are "up" to "down there"! ;P

Ok cool, you are now officially one of our gang. Respect.

iScoupe;453574 said:
welcome mummy,

i am a small boy. when bring me to playground?

You can go drive your BMW to Playground @Splash.... i think it's fun there... chomp down a full meal from Carl's Jr. Yummy! No need me to bring la... I got a rascal here liao...

BMummyW;453612 said:
I got nothing better to do at home during the time i was full-time mummy.
For ladies who wanna satisfy your better half, better to check out Sammyboy. Fulla knowledge and what man wants... all are there...

As for men out there, don't think we ladies dunno what you are "up" to "down there"! ;P

:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

BMummyW;453614 said:
In fact this green solution is a energy-saving equipment that will benefit both the machines (in operation) use and your money in the long run. If you are interested, do msg me.
how much? my PUB bill too high till no extra money for sammyboy services.

BMummyW;453622 said:
^5...
r u really that girl in your avatar? hahaha... She's HOT!!!!
heshe only have the t-shirt.... we call him chow robot.

BMummyW;453622 said:
^5...
r u really that girl in your avatar? hahaha... She's HOT!!!!
Thanks BMummyW for the compliment! I also think I'm very sexy :D

Actually I have never really surf sammyboy, because I think we need to pay to become member? As i didn't want to pay, i didn't get to see the real stuff...

iScoupe;453624 said:
heshe only have the t-shirt.... we call him chow robot.
We call you isCOWpeh. Because of the cowpeh cowbull noise you make when you kneel down in front of the traffic warden, wa ha ha ha.

C3P0;453629 said:
Thanks BMummyW for the compliment! I also think I'm very sexy :D

Actually I have never really surf sammyboy, because I think we need to pay to become member? As i didn't want to pay, i didn't get to see the real stuff...

We call you isCOWpeh. Because of the cowpeh cowbull noise you make when you kneel down in front of the traffic warden, wa ha ha ha.

1. I found out abt SBF through you.
2. You is really sexy.
3. Irrelevant Post.

:D

Group meetup with BMummyW anyone?
1. To learn more about what man shld educate our gf & wife to satisfy us.
2. How to escape from gf & wife when using sammyboy package.
3. Chow Robot - kee si ho !

satinGHOST|r!der;453630 said:
1. I found out abt SBF through you.
2. You is really sexy.
3. Irrelevant Post.

:D

Yes, I post my bikini pics specially for you in Simon's thread, till now you still can't forget yah? :D :D :D

My photo updated.

iScoupe;453634 said:
What is kee si ho?

Btw, you jealous that BMummyW say I pretty and didn't say so about you?
Come on, fact is fact....ok, peace. Don't turn this into a cat fight or hair pulling war.
We have to show the guys in this forum what is good behaviour.

C3P0;453636 said:
What is kee si ho?

Come on, fact is fact....ok, peace. Don't turn this into a cat fight or hair pulling war.
kee si ho - go die better

ya ya ya pls return my g-string, use so long never give back, kentona wants to borrow.

iScoupe said:
ya ya ya pls return my g-string, use so long never give back, kentona wants to borrow.
Ya I need to polish my rims...... quick......

lol. you'll probably take 2 days to polish your rims with a g-string.... unless its "custom-made".

iScoupe;453634 said:
Group meetup with BMummyW anyone?
1. To learn more about what man shld educate our gf & wife to satisfy us.
2. How to escape from gf & wife when using sammyboy package.
iScoupe: I do meet up some ppl from e90 gang. Knew them for a while, not that close cos my kiddo stick to me like glue esp night time. SBF no need package one... unless u wanna see pictures (most ti ko pehs like u would love to have) but at times, I used my friend's package to log in to see pics... heh heh... i oso kinda ti ko... hur hur hur!! :p

C3P0;453636 said:
What is kee si ho?

u guys are funny hor... like "fighting" in forums... why not drive ur beemers out n try out run each other with the TP? Hur hur hur!!! :p

btw C3P0 avatars are realli pretty... i believe there are girls who r really that wow! really wanna slurp slurp them till dry. Heh heh... (i sound like pervert)

BMummyW;454057 said:
u guys are funny hor... like "fighting" in forums... why not drive ur beemers out n try out run each other with the TP? Hur hur hur!!! :p

btw C3P0 avatars are realli pretty... i believe there are girls who r really that wow! really wanna slurp slurp them till dry. Heh heh... (i sound like pervert)

Wah lau! Wat's next......:yummie:

BMummyW;454056 said:
iScoupe: I do meet up some ppl from e46 gang. Knew them for a while, not that close cos my kiddo stick to me like glue esp night time. SBF no need package one... unless u wanna see pictures (most ti ko pehs like u would love to have) but at times, I used my friend's package to log in to see pics... heh heh... i oso kinda ti ko... hur hur hur!! :p
auntie , i am a nice man hor.. i dun even know how to go simiboy... until i see ur post.

Hi BMummyW,

Remember is Bimmer not Beemer,.....................

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back