Re: Isofix Baby Seats

ranjanv

Hi,

I'm gonna have a kid soon and will be driving the little buggar around in my new 320i. Does anyone have any experience in installing ISOFIX Baby Seats to this model? Does this model even have ISOFIX hooks on it??

Sorry to the speedsters for this uncool thread!

If you are referring to the E90 320i, yes - there should be ISOFIX attachments. It's hidden in the gap at the rear seats.

Last week days, I saw Tangs @ Orchard children department on 5th Floor, if I recalled correctly. the Maxi-Cosi XP-Prior is having promotional price @ $235 or 245 there about. is a steal. Is the cheapest I've ever seen. I got one during July2007 sales. very good. IMO, not worth the premium for an ISOFIX model. is just way too expensive.

Congrats on the new baby.

i use an Isofix because I frequently have to switch/remove seats between 2 MPVs. The thing about isofix is that it's so easy that you can trust your maid to do it safely, and secondly, if you're in a rush, you can fit/remove the baby seat in under 10 seconds.

Thanks to all for the very informative responses. Have decided to go for the ISOFIX seats for its convenience and will pop by Tangs to have a look.

I've finally found the ISOFIX hooks on my car this morning!

You can try Baby Hypermart at kaki bukit ave1 shun li industrial park. Their prices are very good and the range is much bigger since their the official dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back