Re : Kerscher Kit

Jeff7490

Hi guys, just put a deposit on the kerscher kit , and feel abit unsure as to whether kerscher kit for my e60 is the right choice... my main concern is the material it's made of and i hope to get some opinions from you guys :) thanks alot!

Re: Re : Kerscher Kit

Jeff7490;661794 said:
Hi guys, just put a deposit on the kerscher kit , and feel abit unsure as to whether kerscher kit for my e60 is the right choice... my main concern is the material it's made of and i hope to get some opinions from you guys :) thanks alot!

Hi Jeff,

calling Pongster but he is at HK now.....................
nice kit, no worries................

* no complaint form Pongster so far..............................
cheers

think its FRP material

Thanks for the replies, I'm really hoping that I'm not making the wrong decision :verysad: thanks ac for the assurance :)

Jeff7490;661817 said:
Thanks for the replies, I'm really hoping that I'm not making the wrong decision :verysad: thanks ac for the assurance :)

Hi Jeff,

bodykit very personal as well...........so long if you like it, can already......
remember to buy some grille ya.......Steven (sszone) got some very nice grille to go along with your kit........................................MTL

cheers

Jeff7490;661817 said:

look around and compare bro...no need to rush
find something u feel comfortable with....never let sellers pressurise u

Thanks for all the advice guys.. really appreciate it... Since I've already placed the deposit, guess i'm gonna go along with it... but praying that they can find a chrome m5 side vents instead of a matt black one for my ride...

i fix my kit at miracle bodyworks and the worksmanship and material is so far so good so if you are getting from them, material shld be alright. Bu tthe design is subjective thats all...i low profile prefer mtec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo66ncom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back