Rear left passenger carpet filled with water.

Hi Guys, great day to all bros and sis.

Would much appreciate if someone could advise me on the above situation.. my rear left passenger carpet is filled with water after initially I though was water seeping through the door during heavy rain two days back.

I clear up the water but every time after a drive, the water filled up again little by little.. what could be the problem? Could any bros or sis could advise.. Cheers..

I

hi bro, I had this issue before, Btw how old is your ride. 2 possibilities , choke aircon pipe or damage aircon coil.

Thanks bro, so how did they fix it? Replace the pipe or unclog it? You know the damages like?

My ride is 8.5 years old.

Use my vacuum to suck out the water and it’s yellow in colour.

they uncloged the pipe but the problem still persist and they check the aircon filter and the filter is miss allign by the previous owener.So after after changing the aircon filter and the top blower cover no more issue.

98A18BA0-D220-42E6-B27E-81B6EC1FB08E.jpeg

Had this problem before. Shawn888 is right. Cos BMW is left hand drive in Europe so there is this cover to seal up the hole for the steering column. It wear n tears n that's how u get the leak on the left side.

Had this problem before. Shawn888 is right. Cos BMW is left hand drive in Europe so there is this cover to seal up the hole for the steering column. It wear n tears n that's how u get the leak on the left side.
Hi, can advise which workshop and how much it cost to repair please?

Hi, can advise which workshop and how much it cost to repair please?

META is a good place to do it. Cover is not expensive just the labor to remove the carpets and dry it out as it's more of a sponge underneath

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back