Rear Logo Stolen

fnbdasia

Some MF stole my my rear BMW boot logo today.....any bros knows new one costs how much and where to buy,,,thank god nothing scratched or dented...just the logo gone.
tks

Re: Rear Logo Stolen

fnbdasia;728817 said:
Some MF stole my my rear BMW boot logo today.....any bros knows new one costs how much and where to buy,,,thank god nothing scratched or dented...just the logo gone.
tks

Stock or CF???

cheers

fnbdasia;728838 said:
stock color one

can try MBM, J4C or PML or MA.................

cheers

fnbdasia;728848 said:
thanks bro, any idea on estimated price?

me not too sure about the pricing..........
by the way which variant? Sedan or Coupe/Cab?

cheers

I think I need to get something off my chest here again....

KNNBCCB no good co£k-slurping ball-licking TLLMCH MoFo hijo de la grand puta Logo-stealing fcuker!!!!!. May his penis require a microscope to locate, and may his left testicle be hanging 6 inches lower than his right, for this blatant rape of a good Logo!

There, I feel better now.

Judging from wobbles' posts in this forum re his car and his views, I verily believe he is on drugs.

MW
Forum Profiler

wobbles logo kena kan afew times isit :lol2: mai tulan bro

No lah, bro S2k, it's just the fact that I really REALLY hate these itchy fingers, itchy backside fcukers. My car ever kenna dented on purpose before by some MoFo give-birth-to-no-backside-son type in a carpark before, and it cost me a few hundred bucks to fix the color & the dent. The hassle and the time really inconvenienced me. Fcukers.

there's plenty of these red eye fcukers around bo pian one

thanks to all bros for the kind words.....ya wat to do.......funny thing is when I was driving Honda, even I changed to those blink blink VIP types, never kena kapo before and this is the normal stock one yet kena kapo.

S2k;731038 said:
there's plenty of these red eye fcukers around bo pian one

fnbdasia;731099 said:
thanks to all bros for the kind words.....ya wat to do.......funny thing is when I was driving Honda, even I changed to those blink blink VIP types, never kena kapo before and this is the normal stock one yet kena kapo.

Honda drivers no need to steal back Honda emblems mah 8)

MW;730989 said:
Judging from wobbles' posts in this forum re his car and his views, I verily believe he is on drugs.

MW
Forum Profiler

LOL, love this comment.

fnbdasia;731099 said:

normal stock one worth more mahz..

Just happened to me a few weeks back.... But it was the front emblem that got nicked.... I believe it's the same PN... $38 from Eng Soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitkulkarni978
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back