Recommend a Exhaust System for my E36

Re: Recommend a Exhaust System for my E36

Uncle Ah Beng... wah lau.. that was one frightening piece of metal work... me can only dream about it.. kekekekekekeke....:cloud9: :cloud9:

Sherhan.. yes I noticed your maroon ride and was trying hard to flash my smile. The Euro plate can be gotten from the shop just next to the Traffice Police HQ at Ubi, some distance behind Fong Kim (Remus seller). :D :D :D

Yusri, the Cat is not for catching mouse..kekekekek.. it's there to clean your exhaust gas and reduce the hydro-carbon and CO emmission. It has structured elements inside to kind of block your exhaust flow to achieve it's purpose, hence, removing it amounts to removing the obstruction in your exhaust flow. Which also means, your exhaust stroke now poses less parasitic effect to your power stroke.,car more powerful. Most would refer to that piece of canister a "dummy cat" or "straight thru cat". You can't get that mod certified and probably you are likely to fail your emission test unless you know how to trick your engine during the time of inspection. Wah bro.. 240, your car damn fastz....:goodup:

Re: Eisenhaus Exhaust System ... wooow

Ahbengdriver;236781 said:

Abeng bro your quard exhaust beri chio le. for what car /model ?? cost a bomb -- not forgetting oso need to change the rear spoiler --$$$$.

its not mine lah, I just stole the pics from E90post.com to share here. Think its for E90 335i sedan.

Ahbengdriver;237056 said:
its not mine lah, I just stole the pics from E90post.com to share here. Think its for E90 335i sedan.

I have a feeling it may just end up on your ride.. .kekekekekek.. I saw saliva stain on your post..kekekekee...:yummie:

How come u know I like legally illegal mods?:)

Anyway the thing I want to knwo first is how much $$ is this kinda of full set exhaust - eisenhaus and vishnu(snowdoggie will know)

Wah.. all inclusive probably can pay for my car liao... ABD,, mai hai wa leh.

Any recommedation for aftermarket headers(manifold) for the E36 6 potters? Saw some on ebay but i believe they are for LHD.

mybmmer318;238243 said:
Any recommedation for aftermarket headers(manifold) for the E36 6 potters? Saw some on ebay but i believe they are for LHD.

Yep most of the headers are for LHD which may still fit after some "adjustment". You can try the Super Dynamics range. They may have the RHD ones.

Ahbengdriver;238390 said:
manifold = ??? is it downpipes ?

They are the section of pipes adjoining into your cyclinders on the block from the intake and exhaust system. So you have both intake and exhaust manifold...

jawzsg;238436 said:
Yep most of the headers are for LHD which may still fit after some "adjustment". You can try the Super Dynamics range. They may have the RHD ones.

Whats e difference between e LHD and RHD headers? I believe our E36 specs are the same as the Euro ones.Isist due to e different steering coloum location which obstruct the headers? Engine position i believe is still the same compare with euro specs cos i have a 325i coupe(E36) in France and i intend to scrape it and bring back some major parts to do a transplant into a 318is.So was wondering what are e most important parts i can salvage to do a complete conversion?Sorry for e Off Topic thread!!..

Yep, the steering column is a pain for the out header, hence the RHD version is made more curvy to fit. That's also precisely the reason wearing a turban is quite out of the question... sigh.

Bro Collin, you want an exhaust replacement...your original ride should already have one.... kekekekekekeke... si beh hiow one.,, tsk..tsk..

White shark bro...thanks for your infor...anyway iam selling my ride .any takers for my sebring exhaust system.Me want to sell it.Let me know........

Sherhan....which model is your E36?

Sherhan, what a pity...so what's next?? another E36s? kekkekeekek...

Perhaps you should post in the Bazaar section if you want to sell your Sebring. Potential buyers are more likely to look over there.

Cheerz

Except for Marklee maybe...damn sharp..kekekekekeke.

Sherhan;248463 said:
White shark bro...thanks for your infor...anyway iam selling my ride .any takers for my sebring exhaust system.Me want to sell it.Let me know........

Bro, please open a new thread so many more will know. Pm me your best price.
Note, driving E36 320. Single pipe middle and rear 2 outlet. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back