Recommend a good workshop for E90

farhan546

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and i'd just like to ask veterans here if you guys could recommend me a good workshop?

I recently bought a used e90/320i and would like to know if anyone could recommend a good workshop somewhere in east like ubi or Kaki Bukit area ? Roughly how much is the cost to replace lower control arms and 4 shock absorbers?

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and i'd just like to ask veterans here if you guys could recommend me a good workshop?

I recently bought a used e90/320i and would like to know if anyone could recommend a good workshop somewhere in east like ubi or Kaki Bukit area ? Roughly how much is the cost to replace lower control arms and 4 shock absorbers?

Rodney @ R2D Woodlands is good but not cheap

Has anyone had tried Juzz Performance which is in the same building? I got lost while searching for codewerx and saw juzz performance.

My uncle mentioned that he sent his F10/520 for drive train repairs recently. He mentioned that the technicians and boss are from PML and they have the BMW diagnostic tools. Price also reasonable.

Anyone have any thoughts of them?

Last edited:
Have you get a quote from Juzz performance to compare, what’s quote you requested-Normal maintenance or parts replacement

Will check out Juzz performance and a few other workshop i have on my list after this weekend and i'll let you guys know!

Hi all, thank you for all your suggestions. i've checked out several shops mentioned including codewerx and DTG auto and got my quotes from them and after a little surveying i decided to go for juzz performance.

They quoted me for normal maintenance close to $200 for regular all service including QC checks, control arms $280 and shock absorbers $1380. Not the cheapest but not bad considering it came with 1 year warranty which was a big factor for me.

Overall quite happy with their service & their technicians and boss were from PML so they knew their stuff.

Just replaced rims and tyres at Top93 and happen to chat with their servicing staff (workshop next door). Seems reasonable rate and friendly, may consider try them out next servicing.

Hi all, thank you for all your suggestions. i've checked out several shops mentioned including codewerx and DTG auto and got my quotes from them and after a little surveying i decided to go for juzz performance.

They quoted me for normal maintenance close to $200 for regular all service including QC checks, control arms $280 and shock absorbers $1380. Not the cheapest but not bad considering it came with 1 year warranty which was a big factor for me.

Overall quite happy with their service & their technicians and boss were from PML so they knew their stuff.
Kindly advise....Control Arms 280 for 1 side or both, include labour or not, which brand?
Thanks !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeu88love
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back