Recommend spray painting of scratch

Slater

Hi All,

Not sure how I got a slight scratch on my bumper. Went to PML and they said the entie bumper needs spraying ($700!!!).

Can anyone reccomend a spray painting shop that is good and reasonable in price? I am trying to avoid having the entire bumper sprayed.

Thanks

Re: Recommend spray painting of scratch

i think u are better off looking for mike (swc) or angie (yew lip).

thanks bro!

Bro,

any other recommendations for spray painting/rectify dents in Sim Ming Area?
Got various stone chips on my car. Furthermore, a small tree branch fell and caused a slight dent on bonnet. Heartache.....

dude you wan try to spray in jb? costs lesser then RM150 for bumper spraying. i had my E60 done just in 1 spraying shop near tun aminah.1 year can ended me with at least 4-5min spraying due to minor scrathces. if u keen, let me know n i introduce u to tis top notch spraying. hehe

Looi JQ;403738 said:
Bro,

any other recommendations for spray painting/rectify dents in Sim Ming Area?
Got various stone chips on my car. Furthermore, a small tree branch fell and caused a slight dent on bonnet. Heartache.....
for dents i reccomend PDR (paintless dent removal) at capitol building carpark....look for Winston.

stone chips, nothing much you can do I reckon. Most body shops would reccomend spraying the entire bonet or area affected, unless you are willing to settle for localise spraying.

Should you find a place that repairs stone chips, do let me know.

Thanks!

SilkySmooth6;400395 said:
Hi All,

Not sure how I got a slight scratch on my bumper. Went to PML and they said the entie bumper needs spraying ($700!!!).

Can anyone reccomend a spray painting shop that is good and reasonable in price? I am trying to avoid having the entire bumper sprayed.

Thanks

There's another uncle we use from time to time.
Near Sin Ming.

Hup Seng - google it.

He's not perfect, but very reasonable.
Honest guy, never overcharges.
Think a one car touch up job - bits all over cost not much over $150.

but of course.
yi fen qian, yi fen huo.
Finish might not be perfect.

niteblu;404062 said:
There's another uncle we use from time to time.
Near Sin Ming.

Hup Seng - google it.

He's not perfect, but very reasonable.
Honest guy, never overcharges.
Think a one car touch up job - bits all over cost not much over $150.

but of course.
yi fen qian, yi fen huo.
Finish might not be perfect.
Hup Seng!

My dad uses him regularly Can't agree more on the reasonable and honest part. I have my doubts as I am not sure if the touch up will affect other parts of my car.

But thanks for reminding, will definitely revisit and see what he can do.

Thanks,

no worries man..
he's my dad's go-to guy as well. :)

I kena a micro-chip (2mm x 2mm) on my bonnet which i suspect was caused by my over-enthusiastic car waxer... quite sim tia but presumably if the scratch is too small a full body spray of the entire bonnet is not warranted. Still... gek sim...

If you are anal about the paintjob, especially main parts like bonnet or doors, go to SWC/Mike - undisputably the best amongst BMW enthusiasts. Premium pricing, but worth every dollar. If the damage is recurring, like bumper or sideskirts, go for Yew Lip/Angie. Value for money, good attitude, always get the job done no matter what......

if my sideskirt is scratched by kerb and able to see peelings, how do they go about spraying the paint? btw, do they spray clear coat above of the paint?

tatsit;424693 said:
if my sideskirt is scratched by kerb and able to see peelings, how do they go about spraying the paint? btw, do they spray clear coat above of the paint?
will propably sand down your side skirt and spray over. Clear coat applied after

Got some paint chipped of my side mirror. Any recommendation on where to go?

Can anyone advise me on how much it wil cost to respray that plastic side mirror cover?

Thanks

tatsit;424704 said:
I see.. So where did you go for the spray painting?
I kinda left it alone until I visited the groomer and he managed to buff out the scratch. Heng Ah!

eng98;425491 said:
Got some paint chipped of my side mirror. Any recommendation on where to go?

Can anyone advise me on how much it wil cost to respray that plastic side mirror cover?

Thanks
most bros here will recommend SWC or yew lip. But there is this guy called Hup Seng spray painting at Sin Min who charges very reasonably. Have been using him previously for other cars. since its only the side mirror I reckon it would not cost you more than $50. Workmanship is good as well.

Hi all,

Where can I locate Mike/SWC? Pardon me as I am new here. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zo10win
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back